“Very nice restaurant!”

Do Re Mi
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Telfs
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Very good service, the meals and the desserts were delicious (if you're a tiramisu addict, you have to taste the Doremi's one!).

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

sehr gut!
I think the guy wanted me to teach some german words is the owner haha it's fun time
food also very good !

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 6, 2017

We wanted to eat Italian for one night (we are a couple and we live nearby). Reading the reviews and reading the description we ended up here. As I said in the title, the staff was really nice, but I am sorry ...this is not Italian food. -Too spicy (with spices that in Italy do not eve know) - pizza with garlic - pizza with pinapple - pizza with kebab. Also, for starter I got shrimps rolled on fried noodle (???????).I mean, it is not something you would leave there or be disgusted from, but this is not a real italian food. To be honest we felt tricked. We were attracted by the fact that this place called it self italian, but it is just not. This is a place run by turkish, with no italian food. This is a barely decent food, shaped as italian...nothing else. My suggestion is: if you really want a good italian cuisine keep looking (in the area there are many with really good food-Garda restaurant in Innsbruck - da Rocco ect), instead, if you want something similar and you are not too "picky", than this is your place. (again...staff really kind )

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant the second time we have been for dinner last night was with friends. The food is fantastic quite big portions I had seafood pasta, we also ordered pizzas and risotto and everyone really enjoyed their food.
The service was also very good the waiters are very interactive with customers which gives the restaurant a good atmosphere with groups and couples all enjoying their evening.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed March 11, 2016

We've only eaten once in Do Re Mi, on an evening when it was very crowded. When wew finally gat a table it was a shared one, in a corner of the room. Thew food was OK, but the service rather arrogant and we haven't been back since, despite several visits to Telfs. This was in 2013, so things may have changed.

Date of visit: April 2015