“Jeff”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in St Peters
Reviewed August 5, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The Hotel is in a pretty good location, within walking distance of two Railway Stations and the Newtown shopping and restaurant strip. The beds are comfortable, the rooms clean and all reasonably priced. The one drawback can be the neighbours. The Hotel is in the middle of a KFC and MacDonalds. The KFC isn't too much of a problem but the MacDonald's trades 24 hours and can get noisy in the car park at night. However, it's still a pretty good place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Maria C, Manager at Ibis Budget St Peters, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for submitting a review regarding our hotel.

We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Best Regards,

Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Reviewed April 17, 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2012

After booking online from overseas..I chose this Hotel for the price as I would be in Sydney for a while on business. Normally I stay at the Ibis World Square part of the same group.Wished I had. In all my years of traveling all over the world I had never experienced the infamous bed bug. But in room 213 I had such a traumatic experience that I'm still suffering from them now in mid April.
Believe me it's not like mosquito bites that diminish after some hours. My body was completely covered as an Army of Bed Bugs gorged them selves on my blood and you don't feel it at the time. Some Bed Bugs were so full they could hardly move in getting back to their nest/s. of which I uncovered a nest in the top left hand corner of my sheets.
The Manager Mr Sanjar's e-mail address was given to me by the receptionist . I warned Mr Sanjar of these pests etc.. and if a refund of my money be given..and all would be forgotten. I had no reply. Why I write this now is duty to fellow travelers & the trauma this is still giving me...I'm still finding them (luggage) as they sense your heat and breath and climb the bed legs for a feast. I have no photos for it was the last thing on my mind, but I did show the receptions my arms. So be warned folks once they hitch a ride..very difficult to get rid of. I paid for 9 nights managed to get back 2 nights through AMEX. Also they leave spot marks on sheets a tell tale sign for any hotel.
I now sleep imagining there's something in my bed. Hence the torch under my pillow.

Room Tip: Don't take Room 213 unless fumigated
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Central Business District
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
#105 of 181 in Sydney

Been to Ibis Budget St Peters? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ibis Budget St Peters

Address: 178 Princes Hwy, St Peters, Sydney, New South Wales 2044, Australia (Formerly Hotel Formule1 St Peters)
Location: Australia > New South Wales > Sydney > St Peters
Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in St Peters
Price Range: $68 - $115 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Ibis Budget St Peters 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Budget St Peters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.