Goa in monsoon is beautiful. The theme of your vacation changes from sunbathing and roaming around to snugly get into a place to relax and enjoy the surroundings with no care in the world. Taj is one place which allows you to achieve this.
1. Location: Like most Taj properties Fort Aguada offers stunning views. Whether you are at the pool, bar or the lobby you would have the views are quite fantastic.
Walk up-to the fort extention and view the raging waves up close. This is also a fishing spot if you fancy that.
2. Service: Taj takes care of one thing really well. the courtesy of the staff and the service level is impeccable. You may have a beautiful property but if the staff does not make you feel like welcome that does not do much for your stay. Taj is one place where you are almost always treated very very well and that adds to our experience. It more than makes up for the small gaps that may exist
3. Rooms and Facilities
a. Rooms : I can speak for the garden view room. the room was neat and comfortable. The bathrooms were surprisingly small though.
b. Pool: Mid size pool with a really good view of the sea and the palm trees. There is a fence that may hinder the view a little bit but it only a small ( read very small) nuisance.
c. Lobby: Has a fantastic view of the sea. A place you would be introduced the first thing you enter the hotel and sets you smiling as you know what is in store is going to be nice!!!
d. Restaurant: There are 3 restaurants. One especially for sea food and open only for dinner. One italian ( serves signature buffet dinner on Saturdays) and the all day diner Lattitude. the restaurants offer good setting and view of the property as you enjoy your meal
e. Bar lounge: fantastic view from the bar of the endless sea. Do not miss sitting there with a drink.
Add on benefit:
Any guest of Aguada can enjoy the facilities of Holiday village ( also a Taj property) taxis ( provided by taj) are available at all times to shuttle you to and fro from these properties. This is really really good reason to stay in any one of these hotels. What you get for your bucks just doubles up with this facility.
**Taj offers airport transfer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa is at its best. Romantic. Charming. Vibrant. It has history woven in its walls. It's where royalty, heads of government and the biggest celebrities are known to frequent. For the luxury Goa experience, which no other place has been able to recreate. Not much has changed. In the renewed rooms, cottages and villas, the nouvelle restaurants, the island bar, and the Jiva spa where you'll go Ah! In our continuous endeavor to offer our guests the best product, service and value through the years, the Swimming pool at Vivanta by Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa will be closed between 10th to 25th September 2017 (both days inclusive) for periodic maintenance activity. During this period the pool facilities at our sister property Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa will be available for use to our guests. Please be assured that the hotel has taken all necessary measures, to minimize the inconvenience caused to our guests. Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. All other facilities, and services remain fully operational during this period. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa Hotel Sinquerim
- Fort Aguada Beach Hotel
- Fort Aguada Beach Sinquerim
- Fort Aguada Beach Resort
- Vivanta By Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa India