Vivanta by Taj was an excellent choice and a wonderful stay in Goa. I'd recommend it as a couples, friends and a family hotel.
We had a cottage with an excellent view of the beach. Rooms were clean, LCD TV with about 10 out of 70 English channels, large clean bathroom, plenty of wardrobe space, a small couch and chair. Bottle of water were replaced everyday, rooms were spotless and cleaned to perfection everyday and turndown service every evening. They help with your bags going to and from reception. Walls are thin and you can hear but its not much of a problem.
Morisco is an seafood type with excellent quality of seafood (gourmet style), they cook it how you want - Well Recommended. Latitude in a worldwide cuisine and again is very good quality. Il Camino, italian restaurant, was probably one of the best restaurants ive been too with yet again good quality of food.
Average sized pool with all restaurants within seconds of each other. Sun beds get taken up very quickly (by 11am they were all gone!). My advice is to wake up early, secure your beds and then go for breakfast. Unfortunately this is what everyone does. Pool temperature and chlorine level is just right, cold enough to stay cool but not freezing. They have a nice a bar which you can order food, cocktails and drinks.
Probably the best I've ever had. I've read a lot about service on this site and thought twice about booking however the customer service is one of the highest i've received. Nothing was ever too much, always willing to make you feel as comfortable as possible and willing to go above and beyond for you to have the best experience. They arranged our sun beds to make us feel comfortable, moved our breakfast table in the shade, Chef's came to see us and ask about their food and even getting our food at a buffet menu! These were just some of things they did for us.
Beach is about 30 seconds walk away which had beautiful warm water, soft sand and an array of water sports. It's not promoted by the Hotel but you can ask anyone about it. If you ask the hotel they will let you know what to do and how to do it. However, Goa is mainly a relaxing type of holiday. Apart from churches, spice plantation and Panjim there isn't much else to do. There is the same hotel next to this one too (Holiday Village) which you have access too as well for restaurants and pool)
Spa & Gym:
Basic Gym - treadmills etc. You have access to a tennis court, billiards, table tennis as well. Lots of different types of treatment at the spa - good prices too.
Lots to choose from
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa is at its best. Romantic. Charming. Vibrant. It has history woven in its walls. It's where royalty, heads of government and the biggest celebrities are known to frequent. For the luxury Goa experience, which no other place has been able to recreate. Not much has changed. In the renewed rooms, cottages and villas, the nouvelle restaurants, the island bar, and the Jiva spa where you'll go Ah! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa Hotel Sinquerim
- Fort Aguada Beach Hotel
- Fort Aguada Beach Sinquerim
- Fort Aguada Beach Resort
- Vivanta By Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa India