What a change from staying in the noisy, bustling Baga area! I had lunch at Taj Exotica and quickly grabbed my stuff in Baga and checked into Taj Fort Aguada.
I was upgraded to an ocean front room and the hotel provided a free shuttle to the airport.
The food is fantastic and the pool area is great. Although it is a bit pricey during peak season, it's definitely worth it for at least a night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa, spreading across a picturesque 42 acres, meanders into the ramparts of the 17th century Portuguese coastal fort. The resort spreads on the sea front along the Sinquerim to Calangute beach stretch. It is an hour and half drive from the airport. Airport transfers by coach are offered as a complimentary courtesy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa Hotel Sinquerim
- Fort Aguada Beach Hotel
- Fort Aguada Beach Sinquerim
- Fort Aguada Beach Resort
- Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa India