We end up visiting the Caravella on every trip to Goa.
It has a lovely setting, but you must make sure that you are sitting on the airy deck, next to the beach. The restaurant inside is stuffy since the kitchen exhausts make the place very unpleasant.
The restaurant has an expansive menu and we have always had great choice: some favirotes are the Chicken Burger, and the Chicken Kathi Roll. Apart from that the indian food is also good: Butter Chicken, Methi Chicken, Dal Makhni and the indian breads.
Most of all the staff is really very courteous and really very attentive.
We end up going back, not only for the food but also the general ambience and great hospitality.
We are sure to be back !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa, is different, yet the same in many ways. Still the charming village, that flirts with the beach. Where fun lovers come for repeat doses of delight. There's a nice new buzz however. In the renewed cottages and villas, the nouvelle restaurants, the island bar, and the spa where you'll go Ah! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, DerbySoftTaj, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Holiday Village, Goa Hotel Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Hotel Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa Goa, India