I had a chance to have buffet through taj fort aguada, and i liked the food there but it was not better than their Fort Aguada property. The restaurant is in the open shack kind of setup and is right over the beach. Location wise it was good. I felt that we were bieng ignored by the chefs standing behind the buffet and by the staff as well. It was probably because the restaurant was full and they had a lot of pressure in terms of service. Other than that all was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa, is different, yet the same in many ways. Still the charming village, that flirts with the beach. Where fun lovers come for repeat doses of delight. There's a nice new buzz however. In the renewed cottages and villas, the nouvelle restaurants, the island bar, and the spa where you'll go Ah! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Holiday Village, Goa Hotel Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Hotel Sinquerim
- Vivanta By Taj - Holiday Village, Goa India