Morfeas Pension
$48
ALK Hotel(Kamares)
$68
$66
Simeon Rooms & Apartments(Kamares)(Great Value!)
$43
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
Kiki Hotel(Kamares)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe ownersmall giftcomfortable bedbeautiful beachshort walkstayed nightsvisiting sifnostowels were changedhope to returnexcellent staylocation is excellentstudio apartmentan ideal placerestaurants and barshis wifehotel ownerssmall fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Sifnos is my favourite Greek island and I would not dream of staying anywhere else than Morfeas - Kostas and Maria welcome us like friends, and their lovely cleaning lady Eleni keeps the rooms impeccable. Each room and apartment has a charm of its own.
Morfeas Pension is about 50 m from the beautiful beach of Kamares (one of the best in the Cyclades) and an easy walk from the tavernas and shops.
I went with my two teenage children, who love the place, but I know I could return on my own and have a perfect, completely stress-free holiday.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Noandirijo
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Stayed here in may :-) ,it is a really clean well organised place to enjoy the island from, kosta the owner is really professional and helpful, rooms are very good and price is great. I reccomend this place to anyone wishing to spend some time on sifnos.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2012

It's the forth time that we visit the fantastic sifnos and all the times we stay in Morpheas. Our stay and the contact with Kostas the father and the mother of him every year make us to feel like home. Eleni the girl that clean the rooms is fantastic and keep our room very very clean and in order special my daughter room :)

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We have stayed at the Morfeas as a family and with a group of friends in 2006, 2008 and 2010. Kostas and his family have become friends. Would not think of staying anywhere else in Sifnos. The rooms are air conditioned, very clean and well serviced. The Morfeas is nicely located just on the edge of Kamares, just opposite a quiet sandy path which leads to the beach.
The personal touch with humour is always present. I left some clothes in the wardrobe. I was just about to board the Speedrunner when Kostas turned up on his motorbike with them at the quayside. He said the didn't fit him so he brought them :))). That's what I call service ! Hope to get back there as soon as possible !

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This year I spent the second time at Morpheas and of course next year too. The family around Kostas is so nice and helpful. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The way to the beautiful sandy beach (70m) and the port/tavernas (500m) is nearby. In Kamares you can find everything: there is a bakery, foodstores, giftshops and restaurants. Most of the restaurants / tavernas are family business. From the port you can get the bus, you can rent a car or scooter to see the other beautiful places of sifnos. The only handicap is, that the time at morpheas runs to quickly and you must wait a long time for the next holiday.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple