“Just perfect”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Kamares
Athens, Greece
“Just perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

We just return from our summer holidays in Sifnos. We stayed at Delfini, a small family hotel. Our room was very nicely decorated, clean with very nice sea view. Owners Giorgos and Pepi are very friendly, with positive energy and real interest in their guests. Located on the beach with an almost private beach front, not sand but rocks, you can swim in very clear water safely. The food at the restaurant was amazing. We recommend this hotel and we will definitely go back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank George P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Greek first
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

The rooms are really nice and clean, with a breathtaking view. The prices are reasonable for what is provided and the service is more than excellent. Totally recommended.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Dimitra D
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

The hotel was amazing, and the view as well. The food was very good so as the hospitality of the owners. I would defenetely go back again, and recommended it to anyone who wants to go on vacation that combines luxury with affortable prices.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Angelika S
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

I booked the specific hotel for my vacation 6 weeks ago. It stated that it was a pet friendly hotel, so when I made the booking I made my request that I would have a small dog with me.
I have not received an answer so I thought everything was ok.

But nop, the so called "reservations manager" emailed me after 6 whole weeks, asking me what breed my dog was. I told her that it was a Westie of 8 kilos. She answered back stating ironically that they cannot accept such a BIG dog, and that I tricked them when I said I would be visiting with a "little" dog.

When I told her that they should not be listed as a "pet friendly" hotel in booking, she told me that I made a really big fuss over such a little thing, and that civilized people would not have said a thing about it.

The matter is not small, my Westie is small. It is a big fuss that she answered after SUCH A LONG time and I have to rebook my whole vacations. It is a big thing that they are listed as pet friendly hotel when what they only accept as pets are pocket dogs, and it is a big thing that instead of apologising she was ironic, rude and showing even to us Greeks that we should not stay for vacation in our country, when we are treated like this.

• Stayed June 2012
6 Thank ifigeniag
ath.,gr
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Just returning home from our stay in Sifnos i had to drop a line on how wonderful the Delphini Hotel is in Kamares.The quality of service is superior to a lot of 5 star hotels we have visited all over the world.Breakfast was very good but lunch or dinner was exquisite.The owners,George and Peppy,did all they could and more to make our stay memorable.Can not wait to go back.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank epmk
Dearborn, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Spent 4 nights and this lively family owned hotel. Everything was great. George and his wife were the perfect hosts. The room was clean and breezy, nicely decorated. I had a very nice sea view from my balcony. The hotel has a restaurant, and all the food was delicious. If I come back to Sifnos, I will definitely stay here again

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank Bobbi48128
Gmunden, Austria
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

Just 2 points because of the behavior of the hotel owner! Don´t hear his offers and his discousting humor!
Generaly the hotel is perfect! The location the best in Kamares and the rooms (at least our Nr. 16..perfect!) but what your read in the website about the breakfats and the tavern are LIES!
Nothing about special local products of the island! Nothing about hand made products of his wife!!!
He is thinging that he is in Greece in 70´s where the thought that all tourists are full of dollars and they could manipulate ... coal for gold!
Beautiful place but obnoxious owner!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank zis1s
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kamares
Niriedes Hotel
#2 of 14 in Kamares
Petali Village Hotel
Petali Village Hotel
#2 of 7 in Apollonia

Been to Delfini Hotel Sifnos? Share your experiences!