“Lovely”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Enjoyed our Italian dinner in Greece. The service and food was well done. Sitting outside enjoying my Lemon Cello was a highlight

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Wow! Autentic italian pizza - in Greece! I must say that i think i never have tasted a better pizzacrust than this place. So crisp - so light - so yummy! The toppings Are also really good and they serve it with a nice spicy oil to drip over. The only thing i miss - will be fresh herbs. I got dried oregano - not sure if they have fresh basil - may have to go another time to check it out!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Had time to kill between ferries and my son and I fancied a pizza. My wife had a pasta dish. Changed the ingredients on set pizzas without any issues. All meals were plentiful and tasty. Good service and reasonably priced. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

under its fantastic green pergola I had the best focaccia I ve ever had in Greece, typical italian food with simple ingridients and great taste!!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Actually i am a regular at the Athens branch (Tratoria Claudio @ Chalandri), so i went for lunch in the Sifnos one to try it out.
The location is on the main road from the port of Kamares, bit elevated (and anyway the road is closed unless a ship arrives/departs) so it's quite quiet despite being central.
The service was ok, nothing exceptional but still good.
Now for the food - all portions were very large (we ordered salad and two main dishes-pastas) - the salad was good but unsalted, my spinach farfalle was awesome, but the porchini spaghetti lacked some ingredient that would help the taste take off.
Overall the experience was good, but i guess my expectations were higher - i recommend it for everyone who stays long enough in the island and wants to try something different than Greek cuisine.