“A place for Students”

Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating
Ontario Canada
“A place for Students”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

The last 2 times I went to eat there, I decided , that I would not go back. It is noisy, overpriced and the food is mediocre. The waitresses are there to do a JOB,and no signs of pride in their work .
To me it is important that I get value, tasty and fresh food and a smile while serving it.
My stomach was not happy either on both occasions and I experienced the same as above in 2 other locations.

• Visited May 2013

Mexico
“Average at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Service was slow, food was below mediocre and atmosphere felt worn. Felt as though there was no thought put into any dish. For those prices, I'd expect at least a certain level of quality. I won't be back.

Kitchener, Canada
“disappointed and disgusted beyond belief”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

We were seated almost immediately. Waitress came and took our order within 2 minutes. It took 20 plus minutes for a drink(we had to ask again), 35 minutes for a soup and a salad and almost an hour for her to say she will check in the kitchen for our meals,. The manager stated out food order was only put in less that 1/2 hour ago. The waitress forgot to order our food and was trying to pass the buck. Bathroom was foul to say the least. Extremely disappointed. We had to get the food as take out . Got home and my chicken parmasean was burnt to hell!! I am so disappointed!!

• Visited November 2013
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
“Gone downhill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Last time I went to East side Mario's, past couple times, the food upset my stomach.

I usually don't get just stomach over food.

The pasta with seafood wasn't fresh. I think the place is starting to really get run down and turning into a dive.

I haven't returned for probably 8 months. Unless some serious Reno is underway.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Kelly J
Stratford, Canada
“No atmosphere,cold,slow service,food not worth the money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Attended in early evening about 5-30pm on March 5,2013. Only a few tables occupied. The place was dull,cold and lacked any type of atmosphere. Waitress very pleasant and took drink order. My wife ordered aglass of white wine which when it arrived was obviously off-colour and when smelled and tasted it had oxcidized. Without any problem the wine was changed for a different one. Food order when taken was a long time in arriving especially considering the very few patrons in the restaurant. Quality of food was fair but for the amount received quite pricey.

• Visited March 2013