“4 star stay at Digha”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Digha
Park Prime Residency
Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Digha
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We booked 5 rooms with 10 people. Rooms are clean with all amenities. Resatuarant food is good. Pool is well maintained.

Cons
*Not sea facing

Improvements:
* The breakfast spread is not elaborate as 5 star.
* The hotel should improve online booking facility through its own website.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

..by far the best hotel in New Digha but also expensive.Though they are not rated but their standards are comparable to a standard 3 star hotel.They have a decent car parking but at Rs.150/- a car the car wash is a bit on the higher side.Eat the continental food only if the particular chef is available else settle for Indian or Chinese,which is quite good.Try to get a lake facing room.The pool is of decent size & quite well maintained.To reach the hotel you dont need to enter through the old & congested digha but take the brand new bypass before reaching old digha as coming in from Contai/Ramnagar.The road brings you straight to the hotel which is just beside Ambrabati Park.

Room Tip: Go for a lake facing room which also gives you a lot of sunlight and a bit of traffic noise.Else,you...
1  Thank ShuddhoGhosh
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We visited Digha during the Durga Puja Holidays in October ….. booked a family room in Orbit Residency through Booking.com. Prior to booking, I went through various reviews in TripAdvisor. As I expected, the hotel was very good.

We were little late in arrival on 11th Oct due to bad roads. There was a call from the reception asking about our whereabouts. On reaching the lobby, we felt the warm welcome from the Hotel Staff. The four bedded family room was quite big. I took plenty of pictures of the room. We had lunch at the “Splash” in ground floor. It was a buffet lunch. The Quality of food was really good.

The beach is quite far from the hotel. In the evening, we visited the beach and nearby market.

Next day we visited nearby places like Shankarpur and Tajpur. It was a nice trip. The places were quite windy with high tide.

On 13th morning we departed from the Hotel for Kolkata …. en route we visited Mandarmani which was also a wonderful place.

Our overall experience at Orbit was very good. Although the hotel is quite far from the sea beach, but the place is safe. The hospitality is good. The rooms are clean and well maintained. One can also enjoy the swimming pool. I would strongly recommend to stay here while your next trip to Digha.

Room Tip: Choose main road facing rooms
1  Thank tty70
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Recently during the Puja holidays, I had the opportunity to stay at Orbit Residency Hotel at Digha. The Hotel was recommended to me by Travel Guru and it was booked through them. I went there for a holiday with my family consisting of 4 adults and 1 child. We had taken two rooms. I must say it was beyond our expectation and everyone liked the hotel and its people. It has a good looking lobby and the rooms are really neat and clean including the bath rooms. The only disadvantage is its location, it is about 10 minutes walk from the sea beach and the road to the beach is horrible. The service by the employees is commendable and very friendly. The swimming pool is also well maintained. The food is reasonably tasty but too much expensive. The hotel offers complimentary breakfast, though the spread is really very poor. Bur for a place like Digha, I can recommend this hotel to the travelling public without hesitation.

Room Tip: Higher floors facing the sea (though sea cannot be seen from the rooms)
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I visited this hotel in Oct, 2013 and stayed here for 2 days. I had booked online so I was bit worried that what kind of room I shall get there when I check in but the room which I got at the time of check in was superb. It was simply just a double room but everything was available there which you look into a hotel room. As it has been recently started, food options are bit less but quality is good. Anyone who is looking for lodging in New digha, without doubt can opt this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I had been to this hotel on 14th september 2013 for 1 night with my friend to stay away from the hustle and bustle of the Digha crowd. The experience was really good and the service was awesome. This we realised when the person at the reception called us to ask whether the rooms were ok or not. The food was pretty good and delicious. Especially the chilly crab. Every room has coffee maker and a minibar. The pool was very well maintained and there were nothing that we can complain about.

Room Tip: We had taken a room with balcony which was really good
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Orbit Residency! Very Good Hotel. Swimming Pool also very nice. Carry swimming costumes though. Sumptuous breakfast in the morning. Service is also very good.
No accommodation for drivers! Dinner and lunch will take a good share of your wallet! But food is OK with comparables, not that good if viewed from costing.
Our stay really memorable!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family