“it is confortable for bachelor.”
Review of Udaipur Beach

Udaipur Beach
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Digha
Bhilai, India
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“it is confortable for bachelor.”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

last year I visited two times, you can enjoy your time with accomodation of liitle tents and good thing is there you can taste so many (not too much variety like goa) type of sea food, directly in your tent.

3 Thank sushant19

Calcutta, West Bengal, India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Stormyyyyyy Udaipur”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

i visited Udaipur for 4 to 5 times. But as the saying goes, "every perfect thing has a perfect time." The saying goes perfectly matched for my recent trip to Udaipur sea beach.
I have recently visited Udaipur sea beach on 11th April, 2014. I was in Digha with my friends. In the evening we planed to visit Udaipur. As we left our hotel room, there was a small hint of storm that we may face if we merch toward Udaipur. But we went out. On our way to the beach the wind grew stonger. We planed to grab a beer while sitting on the beach facing the sea in cool breeze. But as we went there the wind had transformed into full fledged strom running at arround 60-70kmph. But the scene was breath taking. local thela-walas were busy to hold on to there thelas as the wind was caarying the thelas with it. The Eucaliptus tree by the beach-side were shaking so heavily that one may easily think that it may enroute at any moment. We could not stay there for very long due to the strom but the experience of this visit is the one, that I will cherish for a long time.

3 Thank Akash M
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good as a beach”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Just came back yesterday from my weekend trip to Mandarmani. Went to visit Udaipur beach, and found it somewhat as any other beach around, heard from my brother that it was virgin till He went few years back. What we saw, is a beach with stalls, number of people, and dirt. Yes, the beach looks good, and got a chance to witness a Golden sunset. But its harsh but true that, it will become crowded as much as Digha and New Digha in few years. Nevertheless I will still give marks to it as a beach to spend some hours and view some nice sight.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Quite disappointed with the beach”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I had visited Udaipur beach last year in April and was very happy with it. So much that I wrote a wonderful review. But just a year later I went back with my family and I was so disappointed. The water is still nice. But the beach as such has become very dirty. The shanties selling crabs were throwing the shells in the water only. They have tents set up with chairs where you can sit. But there was so much dirt and other garbage floating in the waters, that we couldn't sit there for long. This place is less crowded than New Digha thouhh

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Udaipur Tents - Digha”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We booked the tents from West Bengal Tourism Office (Stephen House.Opp BBD Bag Bus Stand)...The rates are pretty good (600/- per tent) incl. complimentary B/fast. We were excited to see the tents set in the huge open area. The staffs are good and smiling. Make sure you give adv orders for your food as they don't have a kitchen. Call up Tent Staff Ganesh (07381325263) who takes order in advance and brings home cooked food. The food he will bring is very good compared to the food you will get in restaurant. There is no TV in the tent. Avoid visiting in winter. Attached Toilet is not properly maintained...u may find insects crawling inside the toilet. Take along Mosquito coil, Hit, Room Freshner). There is also a small park inside. Evening is great inside tent complex. a lantern in front of every tent is a beauty. Beach is nice. At beach u get beer along with fried fish,crab etc. u also get people to massage u. Hire Bike for a ride till talsari (50-70/- per bike for a 3-4 km ride). U may also ask the bike owner to drive u to new digha to enjoy water sports like Parasailing (Rs.400-500 per person), Four Wheel Bike (Rs.100-150 pp for a 7-10 mints ride), JetSki (Rs.400-500 pp), Speed Boat (Rs. 100-150 pp), Banana Ride (Rs. 100-150 pp). All these rides are great..one must experience it. If u like staying away from the hustle bustle...stay in tents for atleast a day. The place is well secured and all ur belonging are safe there.
Most important..Tents Doors are of cloth and is closed and opened by Zipper..take along 2 small locks preferably number lock as you may loose the keys in the sea.
Overall view is good, away from crowd and relaxed zone.

Visited March 2014