I stayed their in the last week of May and it was a decent experience.
1. Very nice and homely resort.Good for family stay.
2. Its an offbeat destination and hence their is peace and tranquility.
3. Owners are very helpful.
4. Rooms are decent but not great.
5. There are fruit orchards everywhere.
1. Very limited food options due the fact that the area is remote. You can completely dependent on the buffet they serve. Even though the quality of the food is good but there is not much on the buffet menu.
2. Mukteshwar area is very remote and there are no good eating places or shops nearby.You need to plan and take your stocks accordingly.
3. Nothing much to do except enjoy the nature at it best.
4. Steep drive to the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property is in 7 acres of Orchard. And located on a top of a mountain, so one can see sunrise & sunset from property itself. From our view point 380 km. Himalayan (Kumaon, Garhwal & Nepal) view is visible. We do organic farming and makes our own achar, chutney, jam, etc... We have our own dairy in the extended Resort area. We also organize lot of adventure activities like Rock Climbing, Rappelling, valley Crossing, Mountain Biking, Burma bridge, ladder Climbing, Net Climbing, treks to waterfall, village, Jungle, etc. ... more less