“Great appearance to heaven”
Review of Devashish Hotel

Devashish Hotel
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Haldwani
“Great appearance to heaven”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Awesome rooms really awesome.

I appreciate the hotel staff how they are doing that is awesome.

I am going to suggest all to pls visit this wonderful hotel once. It will give you a different feeling.

Thanks and Regards
Pankaj Upreti

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Pankaj U
GM1589, General Manager at Devashish Hotel, responded to this review, February 14, 2014

Greetings from 1589 Generation X Devashish Hotel , Haldwani.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at Devashish.

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your compliments about the staff in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Devashish soon.

Haldwan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I stayed on 22nd Jan took a suite room, the first thing attract me the room no. it was 1000, secondly the room experience was awesome. Called up few of my friends who are local from this area got stuck for a while when they saw the kind of room in a hotel in their city & in a one word they describe the room is "WOW". Iam a frequent flyer & during my nainital visit I got chance to stay in this hospitality. Thnx team 1589 for this rememberable experience.

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Kapil D
GM1589, General Manager at Devashish Hotel, responded to this review, February 1, 2014

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Consequent to my last review, I have stayed at this hotel a lot many more times, simply because its become better.

My Last Review: http://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g1162516-d3854056-r170105787-1589_Generation_X_Devashish_Hotel_Haldwani-Haldwani_Uttarakhand.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT

I did complain about Breakfast and Running hot Water. No more a concern. Breakfast has significantly changed and doesn't disappoint.

The hotel as such is my most Preferred among all other hotels in Haldwani, including the higher ranged ones such as Clarks Inn.

The thing that pulls you back here is the cheerful staff and the always ready to help GM. I must congratulate the way the property is maintained and have witnessed very few flaws. My recent Conversation with Mr Sudhir(GM) promises more facilities in a short while. While they have added the wifi and Card keys, the rooms still are huge and welcoming.

One suggestion, can we consider a DISH connection in rooms? I am not aware of the economics of the same, and how many of us do watch TV, but would be a fantastic addition.

Lovely food, lovely rooms, courteous staff. What more can a business traveler ask? Keep up the good work and keep patching in the extra bits once in a while. And can we have a bigger breakfast buffet? On the line of Clarks? Just look into, the current doesn't disappoint but doesn't give the splendor also.

Await the health club and other additions.

Room Tip: 2nd Floor as suggested. Hill Side!! Anyday.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Suzone007

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a week's time in November 2013. It was my official visit to the place. Staff is cordial, helpful and service was good. They have spacious rooms, well-ventilated and I enjoyed the view of the hills from my room early morning and in the evenings. Food was good. They have in-room coffee / tea facility with an electric heater. Bathroom was clean and the linen changed everyday!

Room Tip: View of the hills from the room is refreshing.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
GM1589, General Manager at Devashish Hotel, responded to this review, January 13, 2014

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Been to this place during February the place was awesome I enjoyed my stay at fullest the staffs are so attentive the place was soooo beautiful in one word totally 'paisa wasool' feel to visit once again in near future

• Stayed February 2013
GM1589, General Manager at Devashish Hotel, responded to this review, December 5, 2013

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I been visit to india wth my friend from srilanka.my friend prefer me hotel devashish.when I enter so warm welcome.bellboy wow as a friendly I feel im in my home.evening I visit restaurant I had dinner with my friends . food so delicious nd presanting u will not belive its mouth watering hospitality so good . ambience so nice.

• Stayed May 2013

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed November 30, 2013

i being there for my official visit but the services they provided it was like any thing and i really love to get that type of gr8 services and i make sure next time i will be here with my family...
staffs are very courteous and friendly...
Gr8 hotel

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank John007766
GM1589, General Manager at Devashish Hotel, responded to this review, December 1, 2013