“Serene place to stay for business travellers”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Meerut
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Meerut
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have stayed in this property on 18 June and found that hotel has best rooms in the city with excellent services. Right from check inn to restaurant services,presentation n taste of food everything was perfect.
Will definitely come back in next visit.

• Stayed: June 2014
PaulGomes-Meerut, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Meerut, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Best hotel Meerut in terms of location, hospitality, service, food and rooms. it was very good. Food in buffet was delicious. Service was extremely nice. Rooms are very attractive and clean. Staff is very helping and courteous. The restaurant staff is always smiling and very courteous. Overall it is the best place to stay Meerut. I have very high expectations and they exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend !!!

Room Tip: Higher floors have less AC unit noise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank rai_atul
PaulGomes-Meerut, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Meerut, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We checked in primarily for one night but had to stay the next night over also. On check inn, it took the front desk nearly 2 hours to allocate 4 rooms to us. Not that the rooms were full, just that they just did not know what they were doing. Then they mixed up the key cards and we had to sort it out on our own, once we were on the 5th floor by randomly trying each card. Something like a bottle of water will take nearly half an hour to reach your room. Food of course takes more than an hour. This is when only 10 odd rooms are booked in the entire hotel. You would be really lucky of you get what you ordered for from the room service. These innocent guys do mix orders up. You can be cheated by given refilled bottles of water, tap water. Air conditioning is just not work. You can be sweating sitting in the room. They turn off the central chilling plant every now and then to save on cost. The room will take nothing less that two hours to become comfortable. The best part the G.M is never at the hotel and managers like one Mr Ram seems like a plain graduate who will just say YES SIR, NO SIR max Thank You Sir. Hot water is a luxury here, suggest you guys to carry a heating rod. Talk about technology. Keep 10 mins buffer time while entering or exiting the hotel. The guards will never be the designated place and you have to honk a lot to get someone to open the gates. Electricity is a big problem and the back up does not seem to support the air conditioning. Most of the good T.V Channels are very hazy or are not in the package so basically hardly any T.V. Simple things like match boxes are not available. Room service clearance will happen only the next day. I can go on and on and on. In all, sleep in your car but not here.

Room Tip: Godwin is a much better property to stay when you visit Meerut.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank 402naveeng
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 4 days! Great Management, Hotel with Excellent facility and stay. Though Breakfast is just ok but ala carte is good. It is on the main highway adjacent to Shopprix Mall, but we can not say that this is within the city. This is actually on the outskirts of city. Checkin is easy and not too time consuming.
Rooms are spacious and clean with clean carpets and as expected interiors. Wifi is complimentary and quite okay.
We booked the hotel through their Sales Executive Mr. Ravi Goswami. Everything he promised was provided for and looked after with great care.
Staff was friendly and always there to help. Overall.. I would highly recommend this hotel for stay in Meerut.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
PaulGomes-Meerut, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Meerut, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I came to meerut to attend my company's CME on May 10 and stayed in this hotel for 2 days. Beautiful and comfortable rooms. Staff is courteous and food is awesome here. I enjoyed my stay and according to the city this is best. Recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Vivek1988
Paul_Gomes30, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Meerut, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I usually prefer to stay at Godwin whenever I am in Meerut for the simple reason - it’s close to my place of work. But this time I decided to stay at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Meerut. Because I heard a lot about the hotel.At the hotel I was greeted by the Front Office Operator at grand lobby and escorted straight to my room. The checkin formalities were completed in the room itself, thus Country Inn has set new standards of convenience in the hospitality sector. The process was flawless and I just loved it….. I’m glad that my decision turned out to be brilliant. The Country Inn Property is relatively new and very well maintained. The luxurious and magnificent guest room with a private terrace overlooking the swimming pool is simply fantastic. These spacious modern design rooms were equipped with quality amenities…. It had a separate shower area. The access to the impressive lounge and business centre on M floor made my stay more exciting. My Package had everything included from internet access to Breakfast and Dinner.The lavish Buffet spread in the Mosaic Restaurant was amazing. It offered the Indian, the Chinese and the Italian Cuisine. However due to personal reasons, I limited my options to the Indian Cuisine at Mosaic restaurant. Exe. Chef made it a point to interact and even offered dishes missing from the menu. The staff was courteous and the services were fast and impeccable. The express checkout at the Executive lounge was really fast.I’ll surely come back to stay at Country Inn,Meerut during my next visit to Meerut and I hope you’ll retain the standards you’ve set for yourself. Overall a memorable stay.And I would like to say thanks to all staff who served everything with a lovely smile.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 26, 2014

First I thought thAT it won't be a great hotel going by meerut,but as I got inside I was astonished by d work u have done,d services were prompt,feel is opulent,the food is ravishing,staff is really commendable,specially some guy name Ravi go swami,that guy is really recommendable,he was always there whenever I was in a hiccup,you guys really have a gem,I even liked it better than the sahibabad branch, it was great experience with staying you guys,can't wait to come back there,the staff is excellent

• Stayed: April 2014
Paul_Gomes30, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Meerut, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your positive comments. We are glad that the team made your stay comfortable. Your encouraging comments will help us do better. We look forward to welcome you back soon.