“The Best in Bareilly”
Review of Hotel Swarn Towers

Hotel Swarn Towers
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Bareilly
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The historical city of Bareilly posed a great challenge to find the best hotel for a family. I needed and was willing to look for a 5 star property. While all the hotels in Bareilly are rated around the same on all hotel booking sites, the choice became difficult. As I eliminated each of them, I landed in Swarn. Firstly, a warm difference, the operator spoke English and surprisingly very well, making things more acceptable. The visit to the Reception and its environs made it clear, that it is the best in Bareilly. While all the hotels eligible for tourist habitation are indeed located on the Station Road, Civil Lines, the Swarn takes the crown away. They definitely stand out as being outstanding. The hotel is great, clean, has everything a family needs, modern, spacious, wifi which works, televisiion and able fully functional, and most importantly, the housekeeping and hygiene top class. Juneja Hotels needs a great pat for this wonderful present to bring Bareilly a truly fantastic hospitality project to Bareilly. I am sure they taken great pains to keep the staff equally fantastic to match the great property they have built. The resident Manager Himani Bhatia, her assistants Afza and Hema Latha were fantastic, even the Lobby Boy Lokesh was so helpful and requires a mention. All in all the heat of Bareiily was equally cooled down by the coolest hotel....The Swarn.

Room Tip: Do not book using any of the online booking sites for Bareilly, it is a real bad idea. Please use th...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank srarun
rsjuneja, Owner at Hotel Swarn Towers, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

A big thank you to you sir!

A kind word from you goes a long way to motivate our team!

We look forward to the pleasure of your company whenever you are in town next!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had been to Hotel Swarn Towers just recently for the very first time, and am so pleased with the great reception from the staff, Awesome Ambience and Great Services. It's been a great experience, and never thought even once that I was missing any 5 star hotel facilities. You can see a lot of variety in Food and it tastes Delicious. The environment is very hygienic and healthy.
I Enjoyed and Loved my Stay at this Hotel and would recommend everybody to board at Hotel Swarn Towers, if visiting Bareilly.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Monica07k

Thank you for a feedback!

Furthermore, we have introduced women friendly rooms in our property with special amenities and a new buffet lounge for our guests!

We look forward to see you again!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Room Tip: good it is
Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ALOK462

Thank you and we look forward to see you again!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have been various five star hotels in India due to business purposes and experienced an excellent service and caring staff helping guests from the core. Couldn't expect the same environment over in this hotel. I can see the upcoming 5 Star Hotel in Bareilly (UP). Thanx again for such premium hospitality.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Himanshukumar04

Thank you!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

i have staying at various 5 stars all over the country and abroad. So, when I went to Bareilly, I was little apprehensive about the standard of the Hotel, Where I would stay. Thanks to my friend,who advised me Swarn Towers. Its as good as any 5 star, the facilities are excellent, Food was just WOW. The Reastaurants ambience is great and the Gym is beyond expectations. Couldnt really imagine all these comforts at Bareilly and that too at such a cheap price. Hats Off. KEEP UP THE STANDARDS.

Room Tip: Executive Room, where I stayed was exceptional
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
rsjuneja, Owner at Hotel Swarn Towers, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback and your positive comments!

We look forward to see you soon!

Best Regards.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

First time I visited Bareily and I found hotel Swarn is decent hotel, food is very good Restaurant ambience is also nice. Lift and Room Cleanness is not good and Bath room is not upto mark like a good hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Indranil09

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback and apologies for the delay.

We have refurbished our bathrooms since your stay and equipped them with modern fixtures and even upgraded our amenities.

We look forward to seeing you again and giving you an even better experience!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This hotel seems to be resting on whatever laurels it had once but needs improvement in a big way. Never get stuck in any room except for the Platinum 5th floor ones. The other rooms are bad, dirty and everything seems to be falling apart.The front office graciously gave us an upgrade or we would have struck the hotel off our list. The breakfast is avoidable and not worth the effort of climbing steps. What about people who are older or disabled? The waiters need to be trained.

Room Tip: Only stay in 5th floor rooms but check them first.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank romasolly

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

I apologise for the inconvenience you have face.

Since your last visit we have refurbished our other floors. Its a step wise process where as per our occupancy and flow of operations, we could only do so floor by floor. We welcome you to come and see the difference in person!

Additionally, we have introduced a new buffet lounge exclusively for our guests.

We look forward to seeing you and serving you again!