Pros: 1. Near railway station, in Civil Lines area , geographically good located.
2. Big hotel ,not like other congested property.old building.
3. Average Breakfast.
Cons: 1. overprices and overrated than actual offering. in the same tariff range you may get better options in the nearby area. my personal experience says ROI is not so much good.
2. Room service is very slow. they took 3 hours to change the CFL of the room.
3. they may charge for every tiny service you request. they charged me Rs 50 for just a black and white printout .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A three star hotel approved by the Department of Tourism, government of India, centrally located in the heart of town, close to major business houses, tourist attractions, Sangam, High Court. The hotel is centrally airconditioned having 49 rooms including suites. Facilities available are Inroom dining, Multicuisine restaurant, Bar, Banquet facilities, parking, travel desk,Salon & Spa etc. Airport is at a distance of 8 k.M from the hotel and railway station and bus stand are at 1and half k.M. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Continental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.