“Excellent Food,Service and location”
Review of Hotel DPS Inn

Hotel DPS Inn
Hotel DPS Inn
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Allahabad
Ghaziabad
“Excellent Food,Service and location”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Kya baat , Kya baat , kya baat .... excellent Hotel for staying in Allahabad.
Provide the best of its services to its guests without intruding on privacy yet ensuring every comfort. Every amenity and facility that assures guests of a pleasant stay can be availed at the Hotel DPS Inn.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Amol1109

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Noida, India
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel in December last month.I would love to stay again in this hotel whenever come to Allahabad. Good room service, neat and clean rooms. Staff is very kind and lenient. Food is hygienic and served hot.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Sprinters84
New York City
Reviewed January 2, 2013

When I checked in everything seemed OK. Then, after two days I wanted to pay for my entire visit of four nights but was told they only wanted a deposit. So I plunked down 4000 rupees. Two days later, the day before I was to depart, I tried to pay my bill in full but the manager said that I had to pay additional money in taxes and fees. I paid and then asked for a receipt. They said that they would have it for me when I departed at 5:30 the next morning. I must say that in traveling to India for twenty years I have never had taxes added on to my bill. And the next morning there was no receipt for me. I can only speculate that they are ripping off their customers and with the absence of a receipt, there is no proof of this scam. Terrible hotel. Never, and I mean NEVER, had hot water. My food orders were uniformly bad and mistaken. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank jrussbox

Travelers are raving about these Allahabad hotels

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Good Room,Very Good Service,Excellent location. Hotel is located in heart of city, close to all major attractions and business place still no noise disurbance. Have good greenry around. Had Nice Stay With family.Good food in restaurant. Highly recomended if you want 3 star facilities.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family