I couldn't have been made to feel more welcome.there is a huge team of people looking after the hotel and gardens.
It's not a brand new resort and is a little quirky,but the rooms were clean,everything worked.The pool and poolside was spotless when I was there.
On the downside the bar could do with brightening up,its not somewhere where I felt I could chill out with a beer in the evening..
Breakfast was lovely,the staff were great.I can't comment on the evening meals as I was eating out anyway,but they rustled up a good daal chapatti and rice in an emergency.
The reviews I read on this site previously I think were undeserved,for the cost I was pleasantly surprised.I would definately stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled close to the legendary Shore Temple and the popular 7th century monoliths, is INDECO Mahabalipuram, the town's only luxury boutique hotel. This hotel is situated right in the heart of the town and spreads over a tranquil beach, offering contemporary luxuries in a historical back drop.INDECO Mahabalipuram, is an Indeco boutique hotel on the shores of Mahabalipuram and is set amidst the tourist attractions of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your INDeco Mahabalipuram reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indeco Mahabalipuram Hotel Mahabalipuram
- Indeco Mahabalipuram Kanchipuram