I am not sure of the transactions or experiences of the most recent travelers of this place, so may have a contrasting view of the place. I simply loved it.
The hotel was right on the beach and just steps away from the majestic Shore Temple. It was close to the Mahabalipuram bus stand and less than few hundred meters from Othavadai Street (the eat street of the town). We booked a deluxe room and it was exactly as seen on the web. The room was airy and spacious. The washroom was clean and big and considering we had a lady traveller - it met the desired expectations.
The thing to call out was the restaurant. We had two of our meals breakfast and dinner on all days and it was sumptuous. The kitchen and chef made sure the food had the desired aroma and taste. What made it even more special was the staff. In all bingo!
I would not blink twice to go back to Mahabalipuram and back to INDeco Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled close to the legendary Shore Temple and the popular 7th century monoliths, is INDECO Mahabalipuram, the town's only luxury boutique hotel. This hotel is situated right in the heart of the town and spreads over a tranquil beach, offering contemporary luxuries in a historical back drop.INDECO Mahabalipuram, is an Indeco boutique hotel on the shores of Mahabalipuram and is set amidst the tourist attractions of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your INDeco Mahabalipuram reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indeco Mahabalipuram Hotel Mahabalipuram
- Indeco Mahabalipuram Kanchipuram