I have been to this resort twice till now and longing for the next time I will go there.
A little expensive but by the end of your stay you will feel complete satisfaction for the money you paid for the excellent beach view property, good food and great hospitality.....Its worth all the penny you would have paid.
They welcome you with a lovely garland made of seashell and I still have those I received during my first stay as I was newly wedded when I was there for the first time.
Rooms were a real beauty. The wall on the beach side is just plain clear glass and remove the curtains.....u see the beach right from your room as though there is nothing between you and the waters........The rooms has all the facility Air.Con., T.V., hair drier, safety locker. etc...
They have a sexy pool and it overlooks the bay. The best beauty can be captured around 6am while the sun is slowly rising.
Food was good and is served where ever you want it to be served...inside the restaurant.....inside your cottage...outside your cottage...near the pool....on the beach....
You have you own hammock right in front of your cottage.
Staffs couldn't do more....a real hospitality.
Don't miss their Catamaran ride to the submerged temples to the middle of the bay.....what an experience.....they also let us into the water with all the life jackets and harness and my my unforgettable (I donno swimming lol)
Beach was very clean and beautiful void salesmen and fishermen and other public visitors. So you don't have anyone staring at you while with your bikini. The word goes well 'Private Beach Property'.
A perfect romantic beach holiday or even just a weekend break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson BLU Resort Temple Bay located along the shores of Bay or Bengal at Mamallapuram is 65 km drive from Chennai. This seaside town is an acclaimed World Heritage Center with centuries old historic monuments and temples. Radisson BLU Resort Temple Bay, easily the most visited luxury resort, provides accommodations on beach front. The resort spans across 44 acres with various options for leisure and entertainment. It's comprised of 144 rooms including suites, pool villas, chalets, Bay villa and Bay Bungalow. It has one of the longest meandering swimming pool in Asia which is 24000 Sq. Ft. and an infinity pool of 3500 sq ft that gives you a great feel of reaching out into the horizon. Modern and Ayurvedic Spa for ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation. Versatile Banqueting Zone with state of the art pillar less 10000 sq ft. with best acoustics for both conferences and celebrations. Huge open space that lets you celebrate events in the arm of nature, the lawns by the sea is great destinations for dream weddings and parties. various Food and Beverage outlets gives you a choice of cuisine along with finest beverages. The Wharf - sea side specialty restaurant, Waters Edge Cafe - Round clock diner, Sindbad - adventure spirited bar, Maritime tales - relaxing lounge bar, round the clock in-room dining facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson BLU Resort Temple Bay Mamallapuram reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay Mamallapuram Hotel Mamallapuram
- Grt Temple Bay Hotel
- Grt Temple Bay Mamallapuram