All reviews outdoor activities adventure activities ecr road paint ball swimming pool atv ride place to stay excellent place non veg enjoyed our stay get together rooms are spacious paintball kms chennai spread resort
Reviewed June 23, 2018

First of all, let me tell you who may opt for this resort.
1. Middle class and upper middle class family who are just looking for a weekend getaway
2. Friends (of any age group) who would want to have a night spent resting (nothing else)
3. Old people who would want to have a get-together in their own way

Now, let me tell you who shouldn't opt for this one

1. People of any age group who would want to enjoy a real experience of a beach resort in ECR
2. People who would love spending time in the swimming pool
3. People who love non-veg
4. People who don't care a few hiccups in the quality of rooms and stay

Actual pros:
1. It's a vast property (a bit interior though) on the other side of ECR (don't even think about visiting beach)
2. Have some fun stuffs for gaming (We had a nice time playing cricket in a big ground)
3. Food didn't disappoint (though I wouldn't say great)
4. Access to the swimming pool any time

Actual cons:
1. I wanted to book this resort just because of the very existence of the swimming pool and its accessibility (well connected to the rooms directly), however quality of water and the depth disappointed (It was like water in a tub or Jacuzzi)
2. Rooms were below average in quality. In some rooms telephones were not even working
3. Anything I missed in the above category
4. Most importantly Internet access was a very huge disaster (we then managed with our cellular data which is way way better)

Overall, I'd say it was okay for us as we were just looking for a good time with friends so didn't care much about cons.
Purely my opinion

Regards

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Bharath_Babaji
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

The place was really good with swimming pool,park outdoor And indoor games for entertainment. initially I loved the place.but as we entered the room we found the AC was not cooling enough, TV remote was not working.these are small things but I found there were no bathroom essentials inside.serving only vegetarian food and charging 175 rupees for curd rice is too much.there was a notice information indicating provision of swimming tubes dress etc if paid..when I enquired at the reception they informed that they don't have them...when all this was taken to the manager's notice he was less bothered.. the stay would have been good if they hadn't given a cold response.if you don't regret spending money inspite of all this then there is nothing to say

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank MrinaliniK20
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

This is the first visit to this resort..... we enjoyed a lot..... food was too good.... over all experience is excellent....kids will enjoy here.... and they like very much..... my kids asking me when is the next trip to this resort.....

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2018

I loved the concept of the hotel where you open the balcony door and are able to jump straight into the swimming pool. Its very neatly maintained. Its a bit far(15kms) from Mahabalipuram, but definitely worth going. The food is awesome.. we had both dinner and bf there.

Room Tip: Room no 103
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2018

First of all, the GPS location of this hotel is not correct. This is nearly 13 KMs away from Mahabalipuram in the middle of nowhere. Approach road to the property is really bad and needs real driving skills to reach.
The rooms are spacious and well appointed. The best experience is to have a swimming pool attached to each room (and not to the villas that they have on offer).
The staff is helpful and ready to serve with their limited understanding of Hindi or English language.
There are no restaurants nearby and hence you have to eat at the buffet offered by the hotel. The food is good but overpriced.
The only thing that we missed was a bar.

Room Tip: They may offer you a villa if you are travelling with family, but ask for the rooms instead. The villas are at quite a walking distance.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family