All reviews rooftop restaurant memorable stay sea view mr rooms resort
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Near to the beach but approach to beach is bad from this hotel to beach. No sea view rooms available in this place. Otherwise the rooms in this place are decent. since I wanted sea view rooms and better approach to sea, I changed my place of stay.

Stayed: June 2018
baskaran s, Owner at Meya Beach Walk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear SIr

Greetings from meya beach walk hotel

thank you very much for choosing meya beach walk hotel for your stay at mahabalipuram and we are much obliged for taking your valuable time is sending us the feed back about our hotel.

firstly, we wish to say the our's is just a hotel and not a resort . Meya beach walk hotel is a boutique hotel and w have only two beach facing rooms which were already been occupied by guest.

Thank you for your positive feedback about our rooms. We shall take your valuable comments and make sure to fulfill your wishes in the future.

hoping to see you soon.

Assuring you of our best services at all times

with regards

Reviewed June 17, 2018

I would say this would be the best place in Mahabalipuram to stay!
We went there with two families.

Its not costly and you will get what you need. Owners are very good and helpful people. Food is amazing and beach is 100m from there. Its not an luxury resort but nice rooms and good staff. There is no swimming pool and its some thing pay less and get more!

Thanks a lot to the owners and staff for making our trip memorable!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
baskaran s, Owner at Meya Beach Walk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Dear Sir

Greetings from Meya beach Walk hotel, Mahabalipuram!!!

Thank you very much for choosing Meya beach Walk Hotel for your family trip to Mahabalipuram. We are glad to knwo that you enjoyed your stay with your family at our hotel and the service of our team. Hoping to serve you again in near future.

Thank you very much sending a positive feedback about our hotel

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Book this place now. NOW NOW NOW !!

Not only the view from here is nice but the couple running this place are super nice people.

It so happened that I had my hotel bookings for today and I was supposed to check in by 1 pm but I reached Mahabalipuram by 3.30 am itself (yeah, it was quite early) and had nowhere else to go. Also, I couldn't even find a single Auto to take me to Hotel (I could have walked but I was damm tired to do that). It was dark, quiet and scary.

I called up the Hotel and Miss Kavitha picked up. I told her my situation and she said - Need not worry sir, My husband, Mr Bhaskar will come and pick you up and you can do an early check in by paying some nominal charges.

Kehtey hai - Doobtey ko tikey ka sahara bhi bahut hota hai - to me, this couple was that "sahara". Bhaskar came and picked me up and then gave me this awesome sea facing room. Not only this, Kavitha patiently explained me what all I can do in Mahabaipuram and how I can make my trip budget efficient. They even offered me a ride to the nearby attractions.

"Meya Beach Walk Hotel" - you have found in me a permanent customer. All the best to both of you and thanks again.

For my fellow travellers - this place is like 1.5 to 2 kms from the Sea Shore Temple and other attractions but it's quiet and serene. You can either walk or take Auto's from the main road to travel around.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
baskaran s, Owner at Meya Beach Walk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear Sir

Greetings from Meya beach walk hotel

Thank you very much for choosing meya beach walk hotel for your stay at Mahabalipuram. It was a pleasure to have you at our hotel and we are much glad to know that you have enjoyed the stay and the service of our team.

We are always much delighted to serve our guest at all times. Thank you very much for spending you valuable time in spending a positive and encouraging feedback about our hotel.

Hoping to serve you again at our hotel and awaiting to see you soon

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

This hotel is very close to the beach. The tourist attractions in the city are 2-3km away. The rooms are spacious and comfortable for 3 people. The rooms are reasonably furnished. Mr. Mohan and his staff are extremely polite, friendly and helpful. They made our stay very comfortable. The rooftop restaurant is ok for vegetarians. We were a group of 6, including 4 aged people. The courtyard has parking for max 3 cars. Additional parking is available just outside the premises. Overall, a memorable stay courtesy the facilities and the staff.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Greetings from meya beach walk hotel

Thank you very much for choosing meya beach walk hotel for your stay at Mahabalipuram. Thank you for sending a positive feedback on our hotel. We are very much glad to know that you were happy with the service provided by your team. Hope you enjoyed a comfortable and pleasant stay at our hotel.

Awaiting to see you again. Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

An extremely good resort next to an almost private beach. If you need to avoid city rush and need a calm place to stay , this place would be the right choice. The staff were friendly and supportive for all the customisable requests we had. We used their shuttle service to pick us from airport (Midnight) and drop us back to train station. The rates seems nominal for the cabs as well as food. i would definitely return with family for another stay.

- Not much on negative points But a caution: The pathway for the private beach next to this resort gets dark completely without a street light. Its advisable not to go to beach post 7.00 PM. - As far as the food is concerned, some more core chettinad dishes could be included.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
baskaran s, Owner at Meya Beach Walk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2018

Dear Mr.Premnath,

Many Greetings from Meya beach walk hotel, Mahabalipuram!!!

Thank you for choosing Meya beach walk hotel for your trip to Mahabalipuram.Thank you once again for your valuable and encouraging review about our hotel.

Hope you enjoyed a comfortable and pleasant journey. With regard to the Food Menu, apart for the menu listed in the card, we also serve various dishes as per the requirement of the guest. However, as suggested we shall include more chettinad dishes in our menu card.

Assuring you of our best services at all times and awaiting to have your presence at our hotel along with your family in future

with regards