All reviews rooftop restaurant memorable stay sea view mr rooms resort
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Book this place now. NOW NOW NOW !!

Not only the view from here is nice but the couple running this place are super nice people.

It so happened that I had my hotel bookings for today and I was supposed to check in by 1 pm but I reached Mahabalipuram by 3.30 am itself (yeah, it was quite early) and had nowhere else to go. Also, I couldn't even find a single Auto to take me to Hotel (I could have walked but I was damm tired to do that). It was dark, quiet and scary.

I called up the Hotel and Miss Kavitha picked up. I told her my situation and she said - Need not worry sir, My husband, Mr Bhaskar will come and pick you up and you can do an early check in by paying some nominal charges.

Kehtey hai - Doobtey ko tikey ka sahara bhi bahut hota hai - to me, this couple was that "sahara". Bhaskar came and picked me up and then gave me this awesome sea facing room. Not only this, Kavitha patiently explained me what all I can do in Mahabaipuram and how I can make my trip budget efficient. They even offered me a ride to the nearby attractions.

"Meya Beach Walk Hotel" - you have found in me a permanent customer. All the best to both of you and thanks again.

For my fellow travellers - this place is like 1.5 to 2 kms from the Sea Shore Temple and other attractions but it's quiet and serene. You can either walk or take Auto's from the main road to travel around.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
baskaran s, Owner at Meya Beach Walk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear Sir

Greetings from Meya beach walk hotel

Thank you very much for choosing meya beach walk hotel for your stay at Mahabalipuram. It was a pleasure to have you at our hotel and we are much glad to know that you have enjoyed the stay and the service of our team.

We are always much delighted to serve our guest at all times. Thank you very much for spending you valuable time in spending a positive and encouraging feedback about our hotel.

Hoping to serve you again at our hotel and awaiting to see you soon

Assuring you of our best services at all times.
thanks and regards

Reviewed May 28, 2018

This hotel is very close to the beach. The tourist attractions in the city are 2-3km away. The rooms are spacious and comfortable for 3 people. The rooms are reasonably furnished. Mr. Mohan and his staff are extremely polite, friendly and helpful. They made our stay very comfortable. The rooftop restaurant is ok for vegetarians. We were a group of 6, including 4 aged people. The courtyard has parking for max 3 cars. Additional parking is available just outside the premises. Overall, a memorable stay courtesy the facilities and the staff.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Dear Sir

Greetings from meya beach walk hotel

Thank you very much for choosing meya beach walk hotel for your stay at Mahabalipuram. Thank you for sending a positive feedback on our hotel. We are very much glad to know that you were happy with the service provided by your team. Hope you enjoyed a comfortable and pleasant stay at our hotel.

Awaiting to see you again. Assuring you of our best services at all times.

thanks and regards

Reviewed May 22, 2018

An extremely good resort next to an almost private beach. If you need to avoid city rush and need a calm place to stay , this place would be the right choice. The staff were friendly and supportive for all the customisable requests we had. We used their shuttle service to pick us from airport (Midnight) and drop us back to train station. The rates seems nominal for the cabs as well as food. i would definitely return with family for another stay.

- Not much on negative points But a caution: The pathway for the private beach next to this resort gets dark completely without a street light. Its advisable not to go to beach post 7.00 PM. - As far as the food is concerned, some more core chettinad dishes could be included.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
baskaran s, Owner at Meya Beach Walk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2018

Dear Mr.Premnath,

Many Greetings from Meya beach walk hotel, Mahabalipuram!!!

Thank you for choosing Meya beach walk hotel for your trip to Mahabalipuram.Thank you once again for your valuable and encouraging review about our hotel.

Hope you enjoyed a comfortable and pleasant journey. With regard to the Food Menu, apart for the menu listed in the card, we also serve various dishes as per the requirement of the guest. However, as suggested we shall include more chettinad dishes in our menu card.

Assuring you of our best services at all times and awaiting to have your presence at our hotel along with your family in future

with regards

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

We had a comfortable and safe stay in meya beach walk hotel. Resort were neatly maintained. Welcoming and serving are awesome. Resort staffs and attenders were friendly. Very close beach view. Roof top candle light dinner were pleasant and the foods are delicious. Hospitality were too good. Budget friendly. At the outset, a home away from our home.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank ArokiaValanK

Greetings from Meya beach Walk Hotel

Thank you very much for visiting Meya beach walk hotel for your stay at Mahabalipuram.

We are pleasured to have you at our hotel and hope you enjoyed a wonderful and happy stay and our candle light dinner at our rooftop beach view restaurant.

We thank you for spending time is sharing your feedback about our hotel which boosts the energy of our team

Once again thank you very much for choosing meya beach walk hotel and awaiting to serve you again in near future.

Assuring you of our best services at all times

With regards

Reviewed April 26, 2018

It is a small budget class hotel Just 200 mts from beach. walkable distance and feel like private beach.very good location, rooms are clean and spacious, restaurant is very good and serve tasty food,the owner and staff are very social and feel at home.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Dear Mr.Srinivasan

Greetings from Meya Beach walk Hotel!

Thank you very much for choosing Meya beach Walk hotel for your trip to Mahabalipuram and It was indeed a pleasure to have you all at our hotel.

We take privilege in thanking you for sharing your feedback about our hotel and hope you enjoyed a peaceful and comfortable stay.

Assuring you of our best services at all times and Awaiting to serve you again very soon

With regards