The fourth edition of the Go Madras electronic music festival was held here and it was a great experience.
Besides the festival itself I was impressed with the hotel's ambience.
What made me mark this place average was the security or lack thereof. A friend of mine woke up on the second morning of our stay only to find her luggage strewn across the front lawn of her room and her phone was missing. On investigation we found that a labourer from the festival had scaled the wall of the open shower area and used the door to enter the room (this we found thanks to the infrared camera's placed along the pathway of the hotel)
If a hotel is to design rooms like this they should have more than just infrared cameras for security.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chariot Beach Resort is like a world of its own. Some might even say a perfect world. Located at an elevation, that offers an unmatched panoramic view of the spectacular beach and bay front, the elegantly landscaped resort features sea facing spacious rooms, cottages a few with open to sky showers! and a proudly presenting the bigger swimming pool on the breadth and width of east coast road. No detail has been overlooked and more importantly, is just the way you want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Chariot Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chariot Beach Hotel Mahabalipuram
- Fortune Chariot Beach Hotel
- Fortune Chariot Beach Mahabalipuram