Nobody should ever think of going to this hotel. The most horrible experience we ever had. They charged us more than Taj or Leela but the service was not even like roadside lodge. All the people on the desk were arrogant. Nobody was helpful. All the staff whenever asked for any service were saying give us 5 min. & never returned unless we called again & again. In 1 of the rooms in by 4 am because of the rain there was water flooding which spoiled our luggage. Breakfast was totally cold. When we asked for coffee, staff showed us where it is kept. When we asked for some vegetable with dosa staff said it is unavailable.
Overall the experience was terrible. We will prefer to spend night in our vehicles but we will never go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chariot Beach Resort is like a world of its own. Some might even say a perfect world. Located at an elevation, that offers an unmatched panoramic view of the spectacular beach and bay front, the elegantly landscaped resort features sea facing spacious rooms, cottages a few with open to sky showers! and a proudly presenting the bigger swimming pool on the breadth and width of east coast road. No detail has been overlooked and more importantly, is just the way you want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chariot Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chariot Beach Hotel Mahabalipuram
- Fortune Chariot Beach Hotel
- Fortune Chariot Beach Mahabalipuram