Let me get straight to the good & bad of the resort
- Vast open area and not crowded with too many accomodation buildings
- Soothing view from the rooms - if you happened to get one facing the sea. You get a bonus of the excellent garden and spralling swimming pool.
- The pool is huge with ample space on the sides for a realxed day or evening
- This resort has its own beach - what could be better? The sea gets a bit rough though in the evenings. You should not go too far away from the beach
- A nice full fledged bar with a variety of liquor.
- Good food especially breakfast; good variety and fresh
- Immaculate rooms: neat and clean and big; bathrooms and linen were squeaky clean. Fitted with a appropriately sized LCD TV
- Good Staff and nicely laid out reception (spacious)
- Meeting rooms: Size and layout not appropriately designed; Shaky furniture & not maintained well compared to the hotel's standard
- Approach road
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chariot Beach Resort is like a world of its own. Some might even say a perfect world. Located at an elevation, that offers an unmatched panoramic view of the spectacular beach and bay front, the elegantly landscaped resort features sea facing spacious rooms, cottages a few with open to sky showers! and a proudly presenting the bigger swimming pool on the breadth and width of east coast road. No detail has been overlooked and more importantly, is just the way you want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chariot Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chariot Beach Hotel Mahabalipuram
- Fortune Chariot Beach Hotel
- Fortune Chariot Beach Mahabalipuram