“Excellent Hospitality, Decent rooms and great service at a reasonable price”
Review of Hotel Chennis

Hotel Chennis
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Erode
Hotel Chennis
Ranked #2 of 19 Erode B&B and Inns
Kochi (Cochin), India
“Excellent Hospitality, Decent rooms and great service at a reasonable price”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Excellent Hotel to break your journey while travelling to Bangalore or Chennai by car especially if you are travelling from Kerala. Very reasonably priced comfortable A/c rooms with excellent veg restaurant below. Very courteous staff who are always helpful. Also you do not have to go inside Erode town as this hotel is just near the Highway. I will not go to any other hotel other than Hotel Chennis when I am driving to Bangalore

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed February 25, 2013

A great midway hotel as others have said before me.

I was doing a coast to coast ride in December 2012 and was looking to break my journey from Ernakulam to Bangalore. I decided to stay at Perundurai and chanced upon this hotel as I was entering into the town. I was very, very surprised by the courtesy of the staff and the cleanliness of the place. Granted, I might give that to it being new but it has been maintained well. And it cost me just around 800 a night - for a double room with AC.

Very cozy and clean place - on the service road towards Perundurai. You have a vegetarian restaurant in the ground floor. I am strictly non-vegetarian so didn't try it.

There are places to eat close by - small eateries where you get Parotta etc.

It is also easy to tank up as there is a petrol bunk just after this hotel.

Good stay. Would surely recommend this place.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We broke our journey from Bangalore to Munnar at this place. The hotel is conveniently located at about 270Kms from Bangalore. It is somewhat difficult to locate if you are travelling towards Coimbatore (located off the road at perundurai, before the toll gate). We took a deluxe AC room which was clean enough for an overnight stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jacob J
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed January 27, 2011

It is just 100mts away from NH connecting Salem and Coimbatore.It is located about 80kms from Salem in Perundurai. Rooms are large & clean. Its pretty new property. We had logged in around 11.30 Pm without any issues. Restaurant was decent good for Breakfast. If you are on long travel and if you want to break mid way near salem, this is a ideal place. It is priced economically. So its a perfect Mid way Hotel.

I would recommend this hotel for its Cleanliness and Location.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Suresh_Ramaiyan
Bangalore
Reviewed November 22, 2010

I am a regular on the Bangalore-Trichur road, since I work in Bangalore and my parents are in Trichur. Frequency of the visits is once in 6 weeks, and I do drive once in a while, especially when it is a longer weekend. Earlier, we used to do the stretch in one go, but with two small kids, we do take a break, and typically it was in Erode. We have tried a number of them in Erode, and then we found Chennis, just 100m off the Highway at Perundurai. Very clean and small place, with 20 odd rooms, we found it exceptionally good. New constuction, so bathrooms are neat, you can watch the highway from the rooms, and they have a nice vegetarian restaurant and juice centre in the ground floor. Room Service is good, but be careful, they close at around 10pm, so plan to reach there by 9pm if you are staying overnight. The staff is very well mannered, they take reservations on the phone, do carry cash for payments. Since it is exactly mid-way between Salem and Coimbatore, that is a great mid-way break during a long drive. Hope you enjoy your stay here !

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family