“Top notch!!!”

Sivaraj Holiday Inn
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Salem
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I'm providing this review after comparatively experiencing my stay at various hotels across India. So far, this is the best for its star quality and price. If you are in Salem and looking for a place to stay, this is definitely the place to go. The rooms were remarkably well-designed and had a great warm ambience which is the biggest plus. Also, the staff were so friendly and polite that provided so much comfort in the stay. Excellent service! Altogether, it was a very memorable stay in a hotel that resembled international standards. Sivaraj Holiday Inn - the best of all!

• Stayed: July 2014
Sivarajinn, Front Office Manager at Sivaraj Holiday Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

We sincerely appreciate your gracious comments that you have shared on TripAdvisor.

It gives us great pleasure to note that we were able to provide you with a service that exceeded your expectations. Your compliment on our hospitality has been shared with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

The team and I are grateful for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

The staff especially at the reception desk are extremely friendly and take a lot of pains to explain and to ensure our comfort. My stay was just for one day , I wished it could have been longer. Rooms are very clean and the beds are extremely comfortable. Air conditioners in the room were not that effective and needs checking but rest other positives overshadows it. Breakfast really needs a special mention, hot and tasty spread. Food is of great quality. If i happen to visit to salem again this hotel would be one of my top two choices.

Room Tip: Be assured that the reception staff are gonna give you a best room. Don't have a doubt about tha...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Sivarajinn, Front Office Manager at Sivaraj Holiday Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing choosing Sivaraj Holiday Inn during your visit to Salem.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Have visited this hotel a couple of times after its inauguration. The spread was really good and tasteful. The chef needs mention for the varieties. My sons loved the deserts.
When we visited this June with friends and family 29 went for à la carte menu. The portions were good and delicious. The children had a sumptuous food and loved it too. The service was very good and food was served hot and neat.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
10  Thank PEEGEEYES

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I would like to comment how pleased I was with the service provided to me by entire hotel staff. During my recent trip I was fortunate enough to stay at your Sivraj Holiday Inn. I have stayed at many hotels across in India and have found this hotel pretty good and the staff generally friendly.

I wanted to express my appreciation for the superior service I received during my stay at the Shivaraj holiday inn Hotel. In particular, "Cliffton", "Rajan" and "ArunKumar" were very helpful and deserve a great deal of praise for their excellent customer service.

The staff maintained a positive attitude and ensured I felt welcome during my stay. Everyone treated me with dignity and respect. I was amazed at the consistency in their performance and willingness to go the extra mile. The staff was well groomed and took pride as representatives of the Haven.

Kudos to you and your staff for making my stay a great one - I will definitely be staying with the Shivaraj Holiday Inn again

Nothing but least if I don’t do this job then this is incomplete, I want to appreciate one more gentlemen Mr Senthil he welcomed me with message “ Good Afternoon “ have a nice stay, he is a house keeping staff but he is a great person. This culture should come from root level then your hotel is a customer centric you know need to publish any add our word of mouth will carry for long I could really see the SERVICE

you hotel resembles and remembering me CHINA again !!!!

Room Tip: this hotel is situated near the salem junction
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
8  Thank Gururajansamanna
Sivarajinn, Front Office Manager at Sivaraj Holiday Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Reviewed May 22, 2014

It was a great experience staying at Sivaraj, after our pathetic experience with the Grand Estancia. The service was Awesome and the quality of the hotel was way above our expectations. The rooms are tastefully designed. We stayed at the smallest room which was corporate at the hotel,yet found it so comfortable. Clean beds and linens,hygienic toilets and elegant comfortable furniture made our room so beautiful.
The food was excellent both in quality and quantity and there was enough variety at the breakfast buffet and the Wifi was really fast both at the room and the lobby and at the restaurant.
The Staffs and Chef were really co-operative to mention specially Mr.ArunKumar has helped at his best throughout our stay which made us feel at home
Worth for each Penny spent.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Shafi b

Front Office Manager.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stayed there for one night on 21 Mar 14 en route Ooty. We were roaming around looking for a decent Hotel and found this on the way. Looked good from the outside, so just went in to check. The front desk was quite cooperative and got a good deal so, took the rooms. I forgot the name of the person I interacted with, I guess, he is the one standing on the left of the middle person in one of the photos posted here. He was quite professional. The adults and Kids alike enjoyed the hotel. The rooms, and the toilets, were quite good and spacious The room had a superb view of the sunrise in the morning! Intitially we thought of skipping the complimentary breakfast and start driving to Ooty, but good that we decided against that! The buffet breakfast was really good, with quite a lot of options. Every single item was tasty.
On the negative side, one of the two rooms we took had some problem with the (centralised) in the night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
7  Thank anup06
Sivarajinn, General Manager at Sivaraj Holiday Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sivaraj Holiday INN!!!!

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and we are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Your compliments about the Hotel in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for our team will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future.

We greatly value your support and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best Regards,

Sekar.G
9655582000

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Nice compact rooms. The rooms are bit smaller compared to other hotel's but luxury wise its great, ambiance is good & the staff's are supportive. located at heart of the city with easy transportation. It is value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
7  Thank Karthik I

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sivaraj Holiday INN!!!!

We greatly value your support and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best Regards,