“Amazing experience”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Cenneys Gateway
Ranked #19 of 24 Hotels in Salem
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My trip in April, 14 was my first trip to Salem ever. Checked with my colleagues for the best hotel option in Salem and Hotel Cenneys Gateways was the unanimous response.
Now I know Why. Great Room decor, good food and proximity to all posh places in Salem are some of the offerings, I enjoyed. I had a pool facing room and the staff was super efficient.
At the time of check out, the hotel staff took upon themselves to drop me at the airport owing to non availability of Taxi. Good Service.

Room Tip: Opt for a pool facing room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
cenneys gateway h, General Manager at Hotel Cenneys Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Dear Arush,

Thank you for staying with us and writing this lovely review on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to see that you found our hotel very elegant and graceful to stay and convenient in terms of location as well and we are very happy that we made your first visit to Salem a pleasant and memorable one. We are glad to have to lived up to the recommendations of your friends!

We look forward to your next stay with us.
Warm regards,
GM
Cenneys Gateway, Salem

Reviewed May 15, 2014

We stayed here a total of 3 times during our southern India holiday and every time ALL the staff at every level could not have been more personal, interesting and helpful from the airport meet , restaurant and front desk......they all seemed to have a respect for their departments and we feel reflect some excellent and personal training.
The beds as ever are excellent, the baths a joy to soak inn, the a/c quiet and efficient and should you want it.

On the airport meet, the driver Tuttu provided us with such careful personal service he deserves a mention, but all of his colleagues whose names we omitted to get seemed to 'get' client care, and deserve a pat on the back from their managers.

We ate in the main restaurant and the staff even indulged me with a quick lesson on how the roti breads are cooked. Again the young men and women seemed happy to chat and suggest things and the different style of cooking on offer was truly impressive.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2 days and 1 night, it was an excellent experience. good location , nice room and great food too. I am totally happy with their excellent hospitality.i strongly recommend cenneys gateway for a completely comfortable and joyful stay in salem.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Scaria280
Reviewed May 15, 2014

One of the best hotel in Salem. Clean spacious rooms in the prime location adds real value for the money. Had a pleasant stay over the weekend with pretty good food and service. Recommend to anyone who wish to stay in Salem.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is an awesome place to stay. The rooms are clean and hygienic bathrooms. The best part of this hotel is the bar and restaurant. Thank you, management and staff for your wonderful service. Keep up the good work!! :)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shabnam01
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel earlier and recently in 3 days march-2014.The hotel location is perfect .The rooms are clean and well maintained.I had requested for a suite and i got it during my check in.Front staff and service is good.With extra space outside hotel you can have comfortable parking and away from road noise and dust.Close to market places,busstand and railway station.The breakfast spread was limited but quality of food was too good.Since I was a strict vegitarian was going to out side restuarents for lunch&dinner, and have many options.Overall a good option for stay in salem at reasonaly moderate rates.Recommended and good value for money.

Room Tip: suite rooms are larger
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank chandra shekar s
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Had an awesome time during my stay here.The rooms are fabulous and the view from the rooms of Salem town is very refreshing. The IPL experience at the 'Ranch' was superb. Their deals bowled me over. Thank the management and the staff for the wonderful service during my stay. shall stop by again on my next trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salem
Grand Estancia
Grand Palace Hotel & Spa Yercaud
Raj Residency Salem
Raj Residency Salem
#7 of 24 in Salem

Been to Hotel Cenneys Gateway? Share your experiences!