I not going to write a long story about how much I and my family suffered at this hotel. A few points will do.
1. Unfriendly cab driver with a BIG ego
2. Mosquitoes, Mosquitoes & Mosquitoes
3. Stinking Rooms that smell of rotten eggs
4. 100 years old bed with dust & fungus all over
5. You have to climb up the WC to use it. So high your legs won't touch the floor
6. Room Service. They better name it Room Harassment. Everybody simply keep entering your room without your permission. You keep the door locked, they'll ring the bell.
7. Restaurant. You may better starve. There are no restaurants nearby too.
While returning back from hotel to the station the cab driver left us stranded in the middle of the road, just because I asked him to take another route suggested by Google Maps.
If you are going to stay in this hotel even after reading my review, I suggest you better don't waste your time reading reviews. You are a perfect fit for such hotels.