“All about good food with service...makes me loyal...always”

Ranbanka Heritage Resort
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bhilwara
New Delhi, India
“All about good food with service...makes me loyal...always”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

"I am big foodie and am writing to recommend this hotel not for any other reason but for the awesome food I had at their "Castle Royal" their "On the Rocks Bar" and their newly opened Roof Top Barbeque [I am told its not named yet]. I stayed there for 2 nights and will never forget the time spent at their eateries. While leaving, I met the chef, a humble gentleman who takes pride in his work and enjoys cooking and loves talking about his preparation. No wonder, how he manages to cook so well and consistently.
Strongly recommend passers-by to stop and meet the chef.. he will ensure you dine at this hotel"

Room Tip: Front side of hotel ..experience sun rising never before ...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jitendra_choubisa
MarketMyHotel, Public Relations Manager at Ranbanka Heritage Resort, responded to this review, August 12, 2015
Dear Jitendraji,

Thanks for appreciating our services we try to satisfy our client from our end. we would like to serve you again as same. Hope you enjoyed your stay at hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed June 26, 2014

My business brings me to Bhilwara regularly and I have been staying at a hotel near railway station for past few years. This time the property where I normally stay wasnt available for the day and so I searched online and found this property on make my trip. I was lucky to get a special offer for this property on make my trip and I booked instantly. The process was smooth and I got confirmation from the hotel also. When I landed a the property and checked into the rooms, I simply could'nt believe it..for the first time I have found that rooms are better than the Photoshopped pictures normally online travel agencies put. Rooms are awesome and was just wondering why for so many years I was paying more for a property and staying in the market in such small rooms.
I have decided to make this my second home..courteous staff, good food and peaceful environment..what more I can ask for

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank mathur58
Dear mathurji,

we are glad to know about your stay and happy to know that you like the location And services .
Hope you will visit again with your family and friends and give us a chance to serve you .
New Delhi
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Its a good property located in the heart of the city - the staff is really the best part of the deal. They are ready to go an extra mile to get you anything and everything. We landed up just next day of an event hosted in their garden and the place was ruined - there were garbage all over. But once inside - the super friendly staff did everything to make us comfortable and must say food and service was good. Their bathrooms were not very clean overall the property has good potential and nice staff all that they need to focus on is maintaining it well.

Room Tip: They have window AC and Split AC try to go for Split AC rooms as the ones with window AC do not have...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Rahul-Niralia
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback. Your feedback will help us to improve our services.We are trying to satisfy our clients at our end. We would like to serve in future as the same.
Jaipur, India
Reviewed June 16, 2014

"I had a marvelous stay in Bhilwara at the Ranbanka Heritage Resort. Wonderful interiors, very good service and some excellent dining. I stayed there for my friend's engagement ceremony.The reception personnel were very helpful. Would love to visit again.. ♥

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank urv1990
Dear sir/mam,

Reviewed June 12, 2014

A very nice place to stay where a delicious variety of food is served at royal castle restaurant. Tasty snacks are served at bar. One should opt for super deluxe room with lawn view. On visiting there one will experience royal treatment give by people there

• Stayed May 2014
Dear sir,

Thanks for your valuable ratings for us. We are trying to satisfy our clients at our end. We would like to serve in future as the same.
Vadodara, India
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Excellent Resort in middle of the town and easily accessible. The deluxe rooms of the resort are very spacious and the lawn view from the rooms gives a soothing feeling. The food at the Castle Royal is simply amazing.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Shatarupa,

Thank you for sharing your valuable and lovely feedback. Good to know that you had good quality of time. Look forward to your stay with us again.
Vadodara, India
Reviewed June 10, 2014

too good property...i visited along with my family and they enjoyed the stay, we were able to reach resort very easily, hospitality at resort is very nice, food at Castle royal restarurant is very good, rooms are very spacious, we opted for super deluxe room with lawn view....

enjoyed our stay would like to visit again and again

Room Tip: Go for Super deluxe rooms with lawn view
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank prachi101185
Dear mam,

Thanks a lot for appreciating our property and services.We are trying to satisfy our clients at our end. We would like to serve in future as the same.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bhilwara
Justa Lake Nahargarh Palace, Chittorgarh Resort
Ashoka Residency
Ashoka Residency
#1 of 14 in Bhilwara
WelcomHeritage Bassi Fort Palace

Been to Ranbanka Heritage Resort? Share your experiences!