I have been there thrice which just goes to show how much I like the place. It is a great place specially recommended for urban'ites who want to get a feel of rural India. Its a strict no-no for those looking out for luxuries and comforts of a star hotel or for fussy travelers. This is only for those who really want to get a break from they day to day routine to get the pulse of rural life style.
Rule of thumb - Visit this place for the experience it provides and not for sight seeings.
- The staff and owners are extremely helpful and well coordinated. They make you feel at home.
- Clean and tidy rooms with all basic facilities provided.
- They organise small walks across their premise to give you some understanding on different fishes (they breed fish), fruits and stars(in the night). This is specially very helpful for school growing kids.
- You can take your own angler and spend the afternoon fishing in the pond where they breed fish. You can also request them to cook it for you at an nominal cost.
- The pond house is by far the best type of accommodation they have. There are just 2 such rooms which always makes it difficult to get booking. The owners really need to think of having more considering the possibility.
- Also Known As:
- Saguna Baug Hotel Neral