I booked my family into the resort recently for 4 nights for a bit of rest and relaxation after looking at the resort on the web site. We opted for a loft cabin. Unfortunately the cabin was not like the one depicted on the web site. The cabin was very clean although there was a dead cockroach in the kitchen and the furniture was old. The bedspread on the main bed looked like it was bought in the fifties and the sheets had a big green stain on them. The bathroom was an apricot colour. The loft area was OK and the same as the photo on the web site. The main area of the resort was very ordinary.
Definately not value for the money paid which is probably why they make you pay up front before giving you the key.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Raffertys Resort is located on the shores of Lake Macquarie, just 90 minutes drive north of Sydney and only minutes from patrolled beaches. The resort is set amongst 35 acres of natural bushland setting and features 103 self contained cottages, two restaurants, two bars, four swimming pools, four tennis courts, water recreational activities, massage centre and a holiday kids club. There are also 6 meeting rooms available for conferences and corporate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Raffertys Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Lake Macquarie Rafferty`s Hotel Cams Wharf
- Mercure Cams Wharf
- Accor Cams Wharf
- Raffertys Resort Lake Macquarie/Cams Wharf