Esperia
Agoda.com
Agoda.com
House Ekton(Pefkari)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspefkari beachfew metersnice hotelrooms are cleanbeautiful beachrecommend this hotelend of septemberkind stafftriple roomsummer holidayfriendly ownerscalamarihotel is locatedperfect holidayhis wifehalf boardlimenaria
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We found the hotel on the net, it looked amazing, even if no credit cards were accepted for payment.
We ended up arriving to an almost non-speaking English Greek staff and to a huge disappointment.
2 out of the 3 rooms we were offered were not the renovated ones we booked 8 months earlier via email and by no means at European standards (super small, bathroom with no window and no air equipment).
We had to complain with the owner in order to get what we were promised in written form by him via email.
Breakfast wasn't self service: you get some bread, jam/nutella/butter/honey mono portions, coffee/milk/tea, one awful cheese and ham slice per person and one small glass of cheap powdered juice.
Had dinner in one night and it was horrible and served by a smelly and sweaty guy! The beef broth my friend got was a brown watery concotion. Enough said, I'll let you picture the rest of the so-called dishes.
Avoid this place and go for the KA.PA.HI hotel a few meters away...that is a hotel. This one definitely is not.

Room Tip: If you ever are forced to sleep here, try to get the ground floor ones, they are the least awful and they all seems renovated at least. Make sure to inquire them in written form, get a written confirmation and print that out to show, otherwise youn may not get those at all...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank fabstab
Reviewed August 10, 2012

It was my first visit of Thassoss island and I'm really impressed by its beuty and calmness of the sea. We stayed at hotel Esperia in Pefkari from the 31st July 2012 to 05th August 2012. It is a really nice family hotel, clean, with a magnificent sea view and delicious food at a reasonable price. Yes, the rooms could be a little bit larger but since you are directly on the beach once stepping out from the hotel, I really don't mind, especially that the rooms were cleaned every day. The staff is very helpfull and polite, they are very friendly and their english is very good. Definitely, we'll visit the island and the hotel again- it's the perfect place when you think of a relaxing holiday.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Antonia M
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Thassos is the first time when I go and I chose Hotel Esperia in spite of what was written in reviews. It was great, food good, staff very helpful and the room was quite large, with very good sea view. There are things that can be improved, but I'm sure Mr. Stelios is very attentive to detail and will solve all problems. Finally I would return there if I want a relaxing holiday.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Robert B
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I was in this hotel this summer and I can say that I am very pleased.Location is great next to the beach, the food is very good. Very quiet and nice hotel with free Wi-fi and parking. Price is very good. Peersonal is very nice, especially the general manager, Mr. Stelios. If he went back to Thassos again went to the same place. Sugestion for next season-Stable wi-fi in every room

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Dejan J
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I stayed at the Esperia of 14 July to 24 July 2012. What I can say is that the hotel gets full comfort for the price you pay.
I stayed in the room 403rd Great location, clean, air conditioned, tv, refrigerator.
Maid service every other day clean room and clean towels are always available.
As for food, breakfast is monotonous, but for lunch you always have 3 types of dishes. Hotel location is excellent. The staff is at your service. Who goes to the Esperia, guaranteed to relax. I recommend it.
Petar, Serbia