Dili Villa Guesthouse
  • Breakfast included
Ararat Resort(Tsakhkadzor)
Hotel Russia(Tsakhkadzor)
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed at Dili Villa just for a night, but it was one of the most amazing experiences for me in Armenia. The owners, Nune and Ghazar, are magnificent people. They love their country and native town very much and are happy to do everything so that your stay at Dili Villa would be the warmest one. Nune served me very tasty dinner with traditional Armenian dishes, everything I'd ordered - warm salads, winter dolma, sauces, cheese, etc. Everything was homemade, including white wine and cherry liquor. Nune is a perfect housewife – she takes care of the house, big garden and guesthouse by herself. She keeps wonderful floral greenery just in the patio of the house. For breakfast she offered me eggs from their own henhouse and a number of home-made jams! She cooks perfectly. Her husband, Ghazar, is a director of the local art gallery. He also paints, so all the walls in the house are covered by his own linens that adds more charm and soul to Dili Villa place. I would recommend everybody who comes to Dilijan to visit this atmospheric place where you can get an enormous portion of warm Caucasus welcome.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Nyurita
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have just returned from a trip to Georgia and Armenia and one of the places I did visit in Armenia was Dilijan where I stayed in the cosy and welcoming place Dili Villa.You really feel at home staying with the nice couple who are running the place.The wife Nune is making great food !! and the husband can take you to Haghartsin and Goshavank and then you can admire his great paintings,the house is filled with them.Great place !!
Søren Lørup Copenhagen Denmark

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 5, 2012

One of my favorite home stays in the world! From the moment we walked in the door, it felt like we were staying with close friends. Nune and Ghazar were two of the warmest and most welcoming people I've met! They helped us map our hike in the area and made sure we caught a ride to Yerevan when we needed to leave. Additionally, location is perfect, house is cozy, room was quiet and private, and the shower was strong and warm.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lillith34
Reviewed August 11, 2012

An individual trip to Armenia is still sort of an adventure. Ghazar and Nune make it a pleasant experience. Meeting you at the airport in the early morning and bringing you back at dead midnight and organizing trips, giving you advice what to do and to see is life saving. Walking trips are necessary to fight the consequences of Nune's excellent cuisine. And all that for a ridicule price.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed January 23, 2012

the house is full of painting made by the B&B ower's husband. He drove us to a local Molokans village and we met someone of this ancient Russian Christian denomination. Great place! Dili Villa is definitely worth the money.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends