“homely and friendly”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Langholm
north east england
“homely and friendly”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

while visiting langholm in Dumfries and Galloway be sure to visit
pelosis in the market place. Homely and friendly hot wholesome
home cooked food at reasonable prices. staff had a smile andland personal
service.Will be back soon well done Brian C North East Eng

• Visited May 2014

Gretna Green, United Kingdom
“Third review, nothing has change, still brilliant as ever!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This is my third review, but have visited this establishment more than 20 times, I can't remember how many, but never considered going to the other café across the road, this is the first choice café to go to. Didn't have to look at the menu, I know what they have, they always have a spare table, sometimes not an ideal table, but enough room for me and my family. Friendly staff, always fully of cheerful banter, not with us, with the regular locals, but never feel uncomfortable. Nice and relaxing, if we haven't got a tight schedule, I might have ordered more.
Will defiantly return, as you would have guessed by my reviews.

• Visited March 2014
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“worth travelling to”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

you couldn't find a friendlier café - good food, good coffee, great service. We regularly plan a day out, with Pelosis as the main destination - and we 're 80 miles away. What more can I say.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank b h
Alnwick, United Kingdom
1,074 restaurant reviews
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Pelosis is a very friendly cafe, which seems popular with local residents as well as visitors, which is always a good sign. It is very conveniently situated in the centre of Langholm. The cafe serves good coffee, Italian ice cream, and a range of lunch/brunch meals. The food is well prepared and service is efficient.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank profjoypc
Gretna Green, United Kingdom
“Yet another great meal!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Come here at least every Wednesday and mostly Thursdays, as I have to commute to west cumbria after my daughters school had finished, I thought maybe me and my husband could pre order our food, we ordered, and set a time for when we want it, then go and wait for our daughter for lunch, come back, they had reserved a table for us, set up our table with condiments and cutlery, about 5 minutes later, our food comes out, nice and hot, fantastic, quick service, food absolutely top marks, yet another brilliant meal, when we were done, got up and paid, lovely staff and great place for a good hearty lunch. Will obviously be coming back!

• Visited September 2013