We stayed here with our 2 sons (aged 4 and 6) recently and they loved Birchill - based on the number of people that we met who were returning to Birchill - this is a common sentiment.
In terms of the overall experience:
- Children love the feeding session with the animals at 9am in the morning (so i suspect do the parents!)
- The farm is incredibly well stocked, frozen foods to purchase, a number of toursit leaflets, review book with input from other guests on local attarctions etc.
- There is a very well stocked play barn, toys are left in the cottages and their is a great park area with swings, climbing frames, trampoline etc for the kids. In other words, lots of indoor and outdoor activities for the kids.
- Farmer Simon is fantastic with the kids.
- The cottages are modern and well furbished.
Overall, just a very good value for money holiday in a complex which is very child friendly.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking