“Nice food, attentive service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Dragon Inn

Dragon Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Winnersh
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Staines, United Kingdom
“Nice food, attentive service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is a very friendly little place, well decorated and with friendly staff. The food is plentiful and of a good standard, though not the best Chinese I have ever tasted. However, it is fresh and well presented.

• Visited March 2013

Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Great local Chinese excellent for what it is, a village Chinese.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

For a small village Chinese I think this is excellent and does what it says on the tin.

We have visited here many times, and have never been disappointed. Our food was lovely quality and there isn't a dish you usually find at a Chinese that you can't get here. Service is polite and the waiting time isn't too bad.

I would tend to agree with other reviewers that it could be cleaner.

Good food and service at a good price, in a convenient location, I'm sure we will be back soon.

Reading, United Kingdom
“excellent service, food average, could be cleaner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

liked the atmosphere, price is good, food could be better, the service if good, but I wish hygiene was of higher standards

Visited October 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
“Unbelieveably terrible food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

The food is the worst I've ever tasted in my life. The taste and texture of the beef in it was like eating an eraser. The blandness was mind-numbing. I poured my takeaway in the bin after tasting it. I will never go there in my life, even if that was the only place there was food left on earth.

• Visited January 2013
london
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't go there.... They rush u to eat ur food... It's pathetic”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

The whole experience was a shambles... Rushed me and my wife.... With all courses, didn't enjoy any of the meal.. Staff were proper rude, rushed all customers in the place....avoid going here at all costs....

• Visited November 2012