“Wonderful weekend in MIURA hotel”
Review of Miura Hotel

Miura Hotel
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Celadna
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I would like to share my experience with my family weekend at MIURA hotel Celadna. We stayed there only 1 night, but had experience like we stayed there for a week.
Hotel is situated next to 36 golf course Celadna in the beautiful valley surrounded by Beskydy mountains. It´s modern designed hotel with unique art collection of paintings and sculptures inside. We (2 adults + 1 kid) had a very nice big room with cool view at the golf course and mountains. First day we went to ride the horses at the close horse ranch, then we rent a hotel bicycles and went for MIURA bicycle road (it´s even in GPS), long about 20km. After our sporty activities we came back to hotel for delicious dinner (recommend the Lamb knuckle with spinach) and in the evening we jumped into the MIURA spa, where you find whatever you need to just relax. In the morning we enjoyed buffet breakfast at the terrace with breathtaking mountain views (again). As the hotel is next to famous golf course we wanted to try this as well and although we don´t have this golf green card, we could go there to try it in academy and enjoy that pretty much. We must go there soon again, it´s worth it. The hotel itself, helpfull staff and all the activities you can do during the stay it´s realy unusual. Someone did great job, when build this perfect hotel in the even more perfect location. Go There.

Room Tip: room with golf course view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We spent a wonderful summer weekend there. I was excited, modern architecture and design complemented by David Cerny sculptures and other artwork spaced at different places. Friendly and helpful staff, modern room withe the spectacular view of the Beskydy hills, comfortable bed, just near the golf course. Miura spa was absolutely great. I look forward to another visit here.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank OlgaKK
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Concrete, rusty sheet-metal, purple and black. Unique pop art design and basin next to bed instead of bath room. I was absolutely amazed by Miura hotel. So beautiful view from room I never saw, great plastics by David Černý, and design from building till room cards – everything stylistically to cubes!
If you are bored by hotel design in every city try Miura hotel. Spacious rooms, quite environment, great restaurant and fresh modern cuisine. Music is really played everywhere the same but selection really fit to design (I like rock but I cannot imagine different music then was played here) and it was not loud during my stay, in room was not audible and corners was quite.

Room Tip: Hotel have two parts "A" and "C" - in "A" part is lift to the Spa cent...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tereza C
Reviewed October 3, 2012

excellent and beautiful. We spent 2 night and absolutely gorgeous. The restaurant is realy excelent and the mountains view is excellent - you will see a Lysa hora, golf course and nice view to Beskydy Mountain

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I spent two days and one night with my golf friends from Prague and Plzen in this hotel. We all can recomend it absolutely! The minimalistic style of architecture, either in the lobby, the restaurant or the rooms is very interesting including the combination of the colours. The spa is the most comfortable and beautiful I have ever seen ! The quality of the restaurant is realy excelent and the mountains or golf wiew from the rooms is optimal for the relaxed feeling.

I look forward to come back, hopefully for the longer time.

Vladislav Savrda, Prague

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I spent 4 days in hotel Miura, it was an excellent wellness weekend! Hotel room was fantastic furnitured, i love that modern and minimalistic architecture and desing- miura is definitely my cup od tea!
What I have to pick up is Miura spa. I felt extremly comfortable and absolutely relaxed. I couldnt believe  there is so luxury spa in the Czech republic. I was amazed. Thumbs up!
As for cuisine I met Miura's chef Otto, I appreciate his personal attitude. He is very friendly person and everything, what he recommended to us and prepared was a real  "gourmet experience". I ate the best tatar steak ever!
 But what is important for me is professional service. For example - We ordered 8 meals at 22:00 (the kitchen closes at 22:00) and they prepared it for us and they delivered it to our room with a big smile on their face!
Thanks to all miura staff for professional service and wonderfull weekend. I really appreciate it and I promise I will come back!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed January 5, 2012

The hotel is located in the beautiful countryside near the golf course. is timeless, like from a different future. The room is reasonably furnished. great restaurant. But wellness is great. It is best Lenička receptionist

Room Tip: All room types
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Celadna
Horsky Hotel Celadenka
#2 of 3 in Ostravice
Hotel Horal
Hotel Horal
#3 of 6 in Roznov pod Radhostem

Been to Miura Hotel? Share your experiences!