What can I say, we were picked up from the airport & were welcomed with a fruit cocktail drink on arrival. I had a beach front cabin which was amazing to wake up to every morning. There were also 2 hammocks by the beach where you could spend hours just watching the ocean........the food was amazing, the staff were extremely friendly & professional, the swimming pools were like nothing I'd ever seen before, totally in keeping with the resort, this is the place I would return to again & again for rest & recouperation. The wine list was to die for, what more can I say, this is the nicest place I have ever stayed........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa