Am sitting on the deck of the beach bungalow looking through the palm trees out to the water. Its hard to believe that suburbia is right next door because it feels like a secluded tropical island.
The resort sits in lush surroundings with palm trees, paperbark trees& lagoons. It's just beautiful.
The restaurant & bar are great & it's lovely to feel right in the middle of a rainforest.
The beach bungalows are spacious & very comfortable. The only negative & it is very, very minor is that the bathroom is a bit dated.
But seriously I would wholeheartedly recommend Kewarra to anyone looking to escape the busy tourist towns of Cairns, Palm Cove& Port Douglas. Kewarra is only a short drive from all of them but feels worlds away when sitting in such quiet beautiful surroundings!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa