Lets get rid of the only negative. The bar makes the weakest and worst Gin & Tonic I have drunk in 40 years. A litre of Bombay must last weeks.
We stayed for 4 nights at the end of our holiday. Despite England being stuffed in the cricket matches we arrived in excellent mood as Australia is simply the best place for a holiday.
The hotel did not let us down being located right on the beach with the individual chalets being embedded in the forest. The place is quiet with the noise of wildlife and palm leaves falling from the trees being the only noises. Loads of wild life including roos and wallabies at dusk on the only small patch of grass.
The rooms were large and the beds comfy. Even the weather was perfect with not one drop of rain which in January, we were told, is all but unique
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa