We spent 4 wonderful nights here as part of our Australia honeymoon. Though it poured every day that we were there, the staff went out of their way to ensure we had the best experience. We arrived to an upgraded beach front bungalow with an ocean view. The room was spacious and we loved sitting on the porch listening to both the rain forest and the ocean. The restaurant food is delicious, the highlight for us was the pizza beach party our last night. We indulged in a couple's spa day and it was well worth the money. Kudos to Carolynne, Karlos, and staff for ensuring that we had the best stay possible. We plan on returning to see the reef and will definitely pick this resort as our first choice in the Cairns area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa