Family holiday just finished and it was great. Great staff, comfortable bungalow, nice pools and the beach a stones throw away. The breakfast is lovely - and the restaurant good. On the expensive side but well worth it. They had very good recommendations for fishing and snorkelling and organised our trips. Quick drive into Cairns for a night out and close to Palm Cove for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa