My wife and I stayed at the Kewarra Beach report for 3 nights in October. From turning up to the hotel entrance to leaving, we received the most excellent service and had a wonderful stay. We stayed in a beachfront bungalow - virtually on the beach. The room was very clean and made up perfectly by the maid each day. Loved the food and bar (including the beach hut diner), and the staff faultless (including resort rangers). Three days of total relaxation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa