We stayed two nights at the Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa in February 2012. The Property was very nice and the staff incredibly friendly. We had one of the beach front villas with excellent views of the ocean. We ate at the Kewarra Beach Restaurant and it was good, not excellent. The condition of the grounds was ok but a big storm did some damage to the property and beach area that had not been adequately cleaned up but was still ok. Biggest downside of this property was it was a good distance from Cairns and one is pretty much confined to the Kewarra Beach Resort area unless you wanted to pay a high taxi fares to go anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach