My wife and I stayed here last week in a Deluxe Pandanus Bungalow and just loved this resort. Loved the huge main pavilion with its bar, restaurant and decks, all open and airy. Great place for a drink - a cold beer, a chilled glass of wine, or a cocktail in comfortable lounges and chairs around the bar. We loved walking along the raincorest pathways to our lovely bungalow which was bigger than we expected and very tastefully appointed. The different swimming pools we used every afternoon after mornings spent relaxing on sun loungers right on a spectacular beach which the resort has as its own. Cool drinks of an afternoon from the Beach Shack didn't go astray either. To be able to walk along a lit rainforest path at night back to our bungalow and see wallabies in front of us, or brilliant electric blue butterflies in the days, will make you never wish for a sterile multi level hotel resort corridor ever again.
This place is unique. The staff are typical friendly helpful chatty Aussies and the location is perfect. We only ate in the restaurant for breakfast which was standard hotel fare as we ate out at restaurants in nearby Cairns and Palm Cove every night to experience something different each night.
This resort isn't brand new (it's 24 years old I think) but is very well maintained and like I said before, in a position that is hard to beat anywhere in the world.
My wife and I loved this resort and plan to go back again soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach