We picked Kewerra Beach as our stay in Cairns for our honeymoon and we were not disappointed.
The resort is remote but the local bus leaves from just outside the entrance and you can walk to Palm Cove in about 40 mins along the beach.
The individual bungalows are lovely the bathrooms do need a bit of a revamp but everthing works and they are inoffensive.
The staff were helpfull and gave good service.
Our only criticism is the beach bar is only open 5 days a week and we were told (as it was closed on the days we stayed) that it served the same food as the bar which we thought was odd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa